Shantae and the Pirate's Curse Release Date Revealed... Finally!

• Thread starter GravityTheGhost
  • Start date
GravityTheGhost

GravityTheGhost

Sp00ky Sp1r1t
Towns Folk
Way Forward announced Shantae and the Pirate's Curse will be on the 3DS eShop on October 23 for $20. The Wii U version still has no date.

Way Forward announced Shantae and the Pirate's Curse will be on the 3DS eShop on October 23 for $20. The Wii U version still has no date.

It was confirmed for Winter, probably the lotcheck for the Wii U version was delayed for a bug or a silly mistake, so expect it for this year as well.

The price isn't bad considering it will be bigger than the DSi and the GBC titles together, but a retail release would be nice as well (maybe a limited edition?)

I'm glad we got a date and a price ( although I wish it was $15 or so, I have a hard time accepting to spend $20+ on a digital game.) I may try to hold off for the Wii U version. It would look a lot nicer on my TV and I would get digital deluxe points for it . So hopefully I can wait for the Wii U version, it looks as fun as the others that's for sure.

Looks like I might get it once it comes out :3 I read about it in my Nintendo Force magazine (best magazine ever.! Check it out!) And it looks like its really good! I'm also considering to buy azure striker gunvolt... I'm not sure yet though

I got it for the official 3DS Pedia review thanks to @ErixSan doing all the hard work for me, and while I have yet to finish it I'm enjoying it immensely. :cat:

Reactions: ErixSan
Back