Shantae and the Pirate's Curse: Your Thoughts

• Thread starter Scraggy32
  • Start date
Scraggy32

Scraggy32

Scraggy FTW
Towns Folk
What are your thoughts for The Game? I have just bought it for my 3DS Yesterday and already I've started to enjoy it very much. I'm really beginning to get in to the Shantae games, in fact the first one I ever bought was Risky's Revenge on my DSi (Before I transferred it to my 3DS) And since then I'm really starting to like it.

First thought through gameplay: "Most of the girls have their brests out"
(also it's a fun platformer)

It looks like a very fun game to play. I've seen gameplay of it and debatin whether or not I should pick it up

I loved it; it's my favourite indie game for the 3DS. It was funny and the boss battles were cool, and I liked how the game made you go the extra mile to get the true ending. Some of the platforming bits on Mud Bog Island were a bit frustrating, but other than that it was excellent. And the fanservice :hungry:

I loved it; it's my favourite indie game for the 3DS. It was funny and the boss battles were cool, and I liked how the game made you go the extra mile to get the true ending. Some of the platforming bits on Mud Bog Island were a bit frustrating, but other than that it was excellent. And the fanservice :hungry:
Fanservice?! Restrictions don't allow me to post true fan service here. Shantae ain't even that cute tbh. But Risky. :hungry:

Back