Shantae and the Pirate's Curse.

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Well,the game's out,lol. :p If it's anything like the first one,it should be pretty awesome. ^_^ I've seen some eshop vids of Pirate's Curse,and it certainly looks grand.But,that's about all I've seen.Don't wanna spoil it for myself. ^^" If anyone one else has it,could you tell me if it's worth getting or not? Appreciate it. :D

I have seen videos and some gameplays on youtube, and compared to the first one this is much better and much longer. I think I am about to get just when I get some money, besides I think they have polished the graphics a little bit more.

Reactions: P2.0
Thanks dude.Next time I get a eshop card,I'll get it.That,or Shovel Knight. ^^

@Spinnerweb gave it a 10/10, and his review is awesome. As a platformer fans, I'm looking forward into it (maybe the series) once I finish Azure Striker Gunvolt.

All I knew about 2D platformer before was Megaman series :p

Reactions: 18
@dwikrid :That's another good reason! Now if I get a high enough eshop card,it'll be mine! :D

I see that game each time I get onto the eShop is it any good?

@Jeff The Killer :I heard it is,I've played the GBC version of it,and I thought it was fantastic! :D It had an interesting story,good puzzles,the characters were funny,and they say that Pirate's Curse is even better! I'd say go for it,I know I would! :)

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
I see that game each time I get onto the eShop is it any good?
It's my favourite eShop game. There, I said it :3 The price is high, but it's worth it. The game lasts about 8 hours on the average playthrough but with Pirate Mode I was inclined to play it through againand get all the Heart Squids and Cacklebats
(collecting all the Cacklebats is necessary to get the true ending)
. :cat:

Reactions: P2.0 and Jeff The Killer
@Jeff The Killer :I heard it is,I've played the GBC version of it,and I thought it was fantastic! :D It had an interesting story,good puzzles,the characters were funny,and they say that Pirate's Curse is even better! I'd say go for it,I know I would! :)
It's my favourite eShop game. There, I said it :3 The price is high, but it's worth it. The game lasts about 8 hours on the average playthrough but with Pirate Mode I was inclined to play it through againand get all the Heart Squids and Cacklebats
(collecting all the Cacklebats is necessary to get the true ending)
. :cat:

Thanks guys, reading that its story is interesting story and that it's puzzles are good (I loves puzzles...glob I'm turning into Professor Layton) and that the characters are funny. Not to mention that it has different modes and a good play time length, I'm excited to try it...once I get enough play coins. Thanks again @Spinnerweb and @P2.0

Reactions: P2.0 and 18
I was interested in it back during it's Kickstarter so I picked up the original Shantae on 3DSVC and absolutely loved it. It's a very pleasing game to look at.

I've yet to get this one but I plan on it.

@Nanamine :Same here,but I missed the sale.. >__< XD I still wanna buy it though,just need about $10 more,lol.

Back