SHAQFU 2 BABY!!!

• Thread starter VirtulJordan
  • Start date
VirtulJordan

VirtulJordan

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
There is a time in everyone's life where you discover a game so glorious, so amazing, so outstandingly brilliant in its concept and design, you often wonder why it isn't the best game of all time...........and that game for everyone was Shaqfu. I can and will speak for all of us when I say that Shaqfu was the masterpiece Street Fighter wished it was.

Ok but seriously it was a hot load of garbage. But now after all these years, Shaqfu is coming back in a 3D beat em up. I for one am actually excited to see how this game turns out, but what about the rest of you? Are any of you cleaning out your wallet in preparation for Shaqfu 2's release this year?

Reactions: Chronal and Ashkil
No... n i wil tell u why... its cuz ShaqFu SUCKED... im sry becuz i know u r joking but da truth is dat ShaqFu was rly rly bad and waayyyyy 2 hard 4 me and 4 any gamer who wants 2 actually enjoy games rather than just beat dem.... n if they will try 2 pull off the original ShaqFu's 'brilliance' again.... bcz they wil think its funny... it will be sooo bad!!

Last edited:
Reactions: VirtulJordan
I'm sorry guys but ShaqFu was a modern miracle, a legendary game of caliber met by very few.

Reactions: 18 and VirtulJordan
I'm sorry guys but ShaqFu was a modern miracle, a legendary game of caliber met by very few.
A miracle that only comes once in a lifetime.

Reactions: 18
ShaqFu was the most perfect game to ever grace this Earth. Legend says the Heavens itself brought this idea of a game to life, and ever since it's conception the world has never been the same. Truly, we have waited due time for the Gods to bless us again with a sequel to their masterpiece. Blessed Be.

Reactions: VirtulJordan
Back