Sheik

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
What do you think of Zelda's alter ego, Sheik? (from ocarina of time, Smash) he/she made a first appearance in Ocarina of time, aiding Link in this quest by giving advice and teaching temple melodies.

Sheik-Special-Moves-super-smash-bros-brawl-973484_400_315.jpg

I think Sheik needs his/her own game really, why Nintendo hasn't done a Zelda game that focuses on Zelda/Sheik is beyond me.

Sheik was a really mysterious character and I too want to learn more about this alternate form of Zelda. I think a game explaining why such a character exists would really help define a major part of the Zelda universe. Maybe Zelda U will have some subquests that delve into the story of Sheik.

I'd love to know more of sheik as well, she\he is clouded in mystery, I don't want a game totally completely about sheik, I just want more info on her/him, If they could reference her/him in Zelda U that would be great! I'd love her/him to return, not just in a ssb game or Hyrule warriors, but in an actual Zelda game

Sheik is quite mysterious character. I'd love to learn more about Sheik, and it'd be awesome if she could have her own game, or just like a cameo appearance in a game would be nice as well. She's in Hyrule Warriors now, so hey, maybe a little bit of story will be provided, though probably there won't be any, but it'll be nice to play as her.

I like Sheik in all the games she's in and I don't even think I played them all. My only problem is Sheik is
when she transformed into Zelda at the near end...
Is Sheik a girl or a guy? Obviously Zelda is a girl but Sheik looks like a guy. Must be some sort of ninja/god/Triforce of Wisdom magic right there.

I was amazed when a recent article pointed out that some people thought Sheik was a guy! It's a debate I can't imagine even exists. Sheik's reveal as Zelda was huge - nobody could possibly miss it. Of course Nintendo confirming helps too I suppose. Sheik has always been Zelda in disguise, but it doesn't make her any less interesting.

Reading all the comments and I totally agree, there should be at least a pretty crucial sub-plot within one of the upcoming games for discovering who Sheik is and what this disguise means to Zelda! Hoping the new game sheds a bit of light on this little mystery. I feel like if Sheik got her own game it might turn into another "Link's Cross Bow Training". However having said that, if there could be a complete story, maybe in the history of the royals family, with the added bonus of discovering more about Sheik, that would be a game I could go for!!

Sheik is really a character that deserves more attention. What made Zelda disguise herself as such a masculine figure? Why did she have the mark of the Sheikah tribe on her suit? How did she vanish/move like a Ninja when she was disguised? I did not see any of the swift movements of Sheik when Zelda revealed herself.
Perhaps it was Impa who told her to disguise herself like that....

Back