1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux Coming May 15th

Discussion in 'Shin Megami Tensei / Persona Q' started by Marc, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Marc

Marc "+1 star for including the dragon" Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,538 coins
    Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux finally has a release date :D

It's supposed to available for the Nintendo 3DS on May 15th, 2018. The game will have additional story content from its Strange Journey DS game, a new character by the name of Alex and new illustrations.
    Anyone planning to pick this game up?
    Theresia and Dark Link like this.
  2. Theresia

Theresia Hee-roine Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    99 coins
    I don't know if it will be a day one purchase, but I'll definitely get it.
    3dsCollector likes this.
  3. Marc

Marc "+1 star for including the dragon" Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,538 coins
    Did you play and finish the original DS version?
  4. 3dsCollector

3dsCollector Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    241 coins
    Same
    I know you weren’t asking me, but since I plan on buying the game I will elaborate. I played the original ds game, but never got far. I did find it interesting, and pretty fun. I still have my limited edition copy! Somewhere...
    Marc likes this.
  5. Theresia

Theresia Hee-roine Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    99 coins
    @Marc: Sure, I played it twice, getting both Chaos and Law endings; it was my first main - not canonically, but, come on, it's more SMT than IV and IVA IMO - Shin Megami Tensei game and absolutely loved it.
    I should have returned to it for a third playthrough to get all the trophies you get in-game and to do all the side-quests I ignored, but I think I'll do it on Redux since the QOL improvement will likely fasten it.
    Marc likes this.