Shinies, Iv's, and ev's ?

• Thread starter Dowhat?
  • Start date
Dowhat?

Dowhat?

Slightly Concerned
Towns Folk
I'm studying the 3 topics above but I still have many questions. I get the gist of what they do and all, and a couple of shiny strats ( Time Machine, Masuda Method, and sos chaining ). I'm also trying to get to know more about competitive builds. If you have any tips, please tell me
! :)

Well Masuda isn't to hard all you need to do is get a Pokémon from a country different from yours and get another Pokémon from your country and just hatch a bunch of eggs and you should get one if you have the patience good luck. :D

Well Masuda isn't to hard all you need to do is get a Pokémon from a country different from yours and get another Pokémon from your country and just hatch a bunch of eggs and you should get one if you have the patience good luck. :D
Yeah I know these methods. I'm assuming I should wonder trade toll I get foreign pokemon.

Yeah I know these methods. I'm assuming I should wonder trade toll I get foreign pokemon.
Maybe I like going on the gts and flick region different from my own but your choice

Competitive breeding can take time <.<.
It's handy to have a 6iv ditto with a destiny knot this is how most of the iv,s get on your Pokémon. You also need the Pokémon you want with the nature u want put a everstone on it and all the eyes will have that nature. Just keep breeding the ditto with that specific Pokémon I like to use the Pokémon u hatch to continue breeding as the ones u hatch usually have better ivs than the parent that isn't the ditto. Just keep going till you have that 5iv 6iv pokemon u want.

Good, I'll first start catching pickup pokemon so I can get one though

If you're getting into competitive, I recommend practicing on pokemonshowdown before breeding your Pokemon so you know what you want. There's also a compendium of the most popular builds by format here, I would try these out before creating your own. That comes with time! Youtube is also a great resource for finding interesting builds, if you're interested in VGC I highly recommend CybertronProductions. /r/Stunfisk is good for teambuilding, and has some more resources for competitive in their sidebar. Most of all, the best thing you can do is to practice!

As for breeding, if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask me! Here's a good overview, but it doesn't cover everything!

Thanks, so that's how people do crazy.custom battles

Back