PkMn XY/ORAS Shiny Hunter

• Thread starter Ethendor
  • Start date
Ethendor

Ethendor

The PK-Fire spammer
Towns Folk
Shiny Hunter
Shiny Hunter is my first pokemon store where I will hunt shinys for you from the aloan dex they will be about 5-10pc apiece depending on how difficult they're to get.
Warning all pokemon must be from the aloan dex since pokemon bank doesn't work with pokemon sun and moon yet and also since this is a shiny hunting service this may take upwards of a week so please be patient.
To make sure you believe my shinys are legit I will post the pokemon under my trainer id.
My Trainer ID is 727000. IMG_20161213_2043389_rewind.jpg
Also while shiny hunting I may come across extras that I may auction off these will start with 5pc if I do find a extra.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leafeon1010
Warning I will not get any legendarys for you as I have already gotten most of them
Sun and Moon shiny locked all the available legends and UBs, so that takes care of this portion ;)

If you can't afford a shiny, do the chaining method of getting the original Pokemon to keep calling for help. You will eventually get a shiny. But, if you can't, you don't have time, or you're lazy like me, this is a great shop for you! Good luck to all you shiny lovers!

What method do you use? I would want one with good ivs

What method do you use? I would want one with good ivs
I don't currently hunt for ivs as I don't have a 6iv ditto. My method is the pokemon calling for help but I'm not opposed to breeding for one it will just take longer

Can you make sure you post a screenshot of your Trainer ID? I know you put it in your OC, but I'd like to see proof.

I don't currently hunt for ivs as I don't have a 6iv ditto. My method is the pokemon calling for help but I'm not opposed to breeding for one it will just take longer
KK I may order something later and I'm fine with that method

Can you make sure you post a screenshot of your Trainer ID? I know you put it in your OC, but I'd like to see proof.
Here's proof IMG_20161213_2043389_rewind.jpg

Reactions: Alex
Bump

Bump

Bump

How will you deliver the pokemon?

What I mean is how will you start the trade, because festival plaza doesn't automatically show people on your friend list

What I mean is how will you start the trade, because festival plaza doesn't automatically show people on your friend list
Well, if you tell him your IGN after you add each other, he can just look for your name on festival plaza. It'll be marked as "friend's list" even if it doesn't show on the top.

OK. In that case, could I get shiny grimer and sandygast?

OK. In that case, could I get shiny grimer and sandygast?
Ok I go hunt for you I'm guessing by gast you mean gastly

No, sandygast is a pokemon found on hano beach

No, sandygast is a pokemon found on hano beach
oh sorry about that I don't know all the alola pokemon by name

I got Grimer! Hopefully I can find Sandygast soon.

Back