Gen 6 shiny luvdisc

• Thread starter Water
  • Start date
Water

Water

3394-4713-3928 is my 3ds fc
Towns Folk
so i was talking to an anonymous person and we made a bet the loser of the battle has to give a shiny to the other and i got his shiny luvdisc but i feel bad and want to return it, he's registered in my pokemon y but hes offline how do i reach him for a trade?

Aren't Luvdisc one of the easiest shiny Pokemon to get? I'm sure he'll catch another one easily. And a deal is a deal so you have no reason to feel guilty.

so i was talking to an anonymous person and we made a bet the loser of the battle has to give a shiny to the other and i got his shiny luvdisc but i feel bad and want to return it, he's registered in my pokemon y but hes offline how do i reach him for a trade?
Shiny Luvdisc is like the most easiest Shiny to catch (Almost all Chain fishing shinies are easiest to catch). You can return it if it will help you sleep at night but I don't think that guy is gonna cry for it. I have a feeling he gave you the worthless shiny out of all he had.

i traded it back to him, i just have a better concious this way

I guess you must have some pretty strong morals. I know some people won't take anything from anyone, especially if they feel they haven't paid the other person fairly. I'm glad that there are people out there that aren't selfish. Some people would never give back that Pokemon even if it was an easy one to catch.

btw if it was a close game i would prob still give it back but i practically sweeped him with 1 poke (not even my tank just my started (stealth rocks started) and my greninja, so also he didnt know what ivs were when i iv bred to get good ones so he didnt know the competition fairly but even if he knew i prob wouldve done the same thing, it's a shiny and i think he was new to pokemon

I guess once he figures out what IVs and EVs are then he would also think the fight was somewhat unfair. It's a good thing you gave him back his Luvdisc though since that might encourage him to get better so that he can be like you. It's not something that will happen, but it's a possibility.

Back