Shiny Zeraora for my play coins plus a shiny pokemon

• Thread starter Eevee
  • Start date
Eevee

Eevee

Smiles go for miles!
Towns Folk
Hello everyone i was super busy during the shiny Zeraora event in sword and shield and sadly missed out on getting one for myself :( i was super sad i missed out cause i really like Zeraora so now im seeing if anyone here is willing to trade a Legit shiny Zeraora. Is anyone willing to part with theirs to make a little eevee super happy : D

For this trade i am offering a few things to hopefully give me the opportunity to have a shiny Zeraora of my own.

Play Coins! First thing in the trade will be all my hard earned play coins (502 play coins)

An Item! You will also get an item called 'Ability Patch' which when used on a pokemon will give it it's rare hidden ability! (Or you can request another item as long as i have it available to give to you)

Your Own Choice Of A Shiny Pokemon! Additionally, you will also get a shiny of your choice that isn't a legendary. Nearly any pokemon will be okay but will need to be discussed first because some would be very difficult to get. I am happy and willing to work hard to get you a shiny pokemon of your choice for this trade but of course we will need to see what shiny you would like first.

All 3 of these things i would like to trade as a package deal for a Shiny Zeraora please! post a comment if you are interested. Thank you for taking the time to read my request and thank you in advance!

If you have any other requests or offers for your Shiny Zeraora then please comment and let me know and ill see if im happy with that request/offer for your Shiny Zeraora.

I prefer the trade to be done through Marc or other admin/ moderators as a middle person to make sure the trade is legit and done fairly without any troubles. (Hopefully it's alright for Marc and/or others to be a middle person for me for the trade please :love:)

Reactions: Jisenku
Back