Shold they add GTA on nintendo?

• Thread starter sanwich
  • Start date
sanwich

sanwich

Pizza!
Towns Folk
I think they should add Grand Theft Auto on the nintendo i think it would be great with great graphic quality.
It would be better on the 3Ds cause of the 3D effect with the explosions in your face! xD

Grand Theft Auto? I don't think they could add that game even if Nintendo wanted too. It is too violence and disgusting for Nintendo, because Nintenodo games can't have that type of violence Rated R or 18+ games. I don't even think Nintendo has 13+ games! :O

Grand Theft Auto? I don't think they could add that game even if Nintendo wanted too. It is too violence and disgusting for Nintendo, because Nintenodo games can't have that type of violence Rated R or 18+ games. I don't even think Nintendo has 13+ games! :O
Haha true i did forget about the gross stuff on there xD

It's already happened on Nintendo consoles, though:
61-Ym%2B3OkkL._SX300_.jpg

I thought it was a good game. It's kinda top-down like the first two GTA games, not third-person like the more popular ones. It's very violent, yes, and has drug trading and all sorts of stuff, but it was quite good.
And hey, the Wii had House of the Dead: Overkill. It won a world record for most cursing in a game and there was other 18+ stuff in there too. :bag:

I'd be neutral if there was a 3DS GTA game. I loved Liberty City Stories on the PSP and liked GTA III somewhat as well, but I'm not a really big fan. If there was a 3DS GTA, I don't see the third-person gameplay and the touch-screen optimization that would doubtless be forced in fitting together, somehow. So I wouldn't be really enthusiastic.

I thought it was a good game. It's kinda top-down like the first two GTA games, not third-person like the more popular ones. It's very violent, yes, and has drug trading and all sorts of stuff, but it was quite good.
And hey, the Wii had House of the Dead: Overkill. It won a world record for most cursing in a game and there was other 18+ stuff in there too. :bag:

I'd be neutral if there was a 3DS GTA game. I loved Liberty City Stories on the PSP and liked GTA III somewhat as well, but I'm not a really big fan. If there was a 3DS GTA, I don't see the third-person gameplay and the touch-screen optimization that would doubtless be forced in fitting together, somehow. So I wouldn't be really enthusiastic.
Whoa I had no idea :O

They could port the games they made for Mobile I guess. If it works on mobile, it shouldn't be too hard, but maybe rockstar doesn't want to do that...

I played the chinatown wars but didnt know it was on nintendo i played it on my mobile device. The liberty one is awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure whether they should add a Grand Theft Auto game on the 3ds game . There are people who are fans of that game and there are a few violent games on Nintendo consoles so I wouldn't argue why not . Except that there is that Retro City Rampage game that looks pretty similar :p

There is a chance that there will be a GTA on the 3DS, but it probably won't be a main series like the ones for Playstation and other consles. Perhaps a small 3rd party game for some weird reasons that Nintendo would decide to make GTA for the 3DS.

Guys, it's not Nintendo that decides to make the game :p

Ehh, if we are talking about having it for the 3ds, i think that there is a minor possibility that Nintendo could get a small GTA game(it would probably be different in terms of storyline and stuff to any of the GTA games, it's own game series in a sense, if you will) mainly because we have seen it before.

but like i said, its a minor possibility, there are many factors that would diminish this possibility. These factors include the fact that GTA games can be seen as much too violent and vulgar for nintendo's typical family aspect, having gun crimes, drugs and explicit images included in the most recent game. Another factor includes the fact that Nintendo's 3rd party policy is very tricky and and seen as "terrible" by a few AAA games development companies. We must also consider that, it is not easy for AAA titles to make a profit from Nintendo, which has been proven before by sales, so i don't think they would want to bother dealing with nintendo in that aspect as well as the party policy factor.

Reactions: sanwich
Way back when GTA was originally called Cops and Robbers, Nintendo was offered the rights to this Rockstar game. They rejected the offer, however. A game like GTA on a Nintendo platform would cause way too much controversy anyway. It's better if GTA stays on the other platforms.

no the ps3 version is 30 GB (Gigabytes) a 3ds couldnt handl it especially its cpu

I would gladly take another GTA game in the form of Chinatown Wars. I never been a fan of the later GTA due to their change in view. I always liked the top down ones way more. Chinatown Wars was one of my favorite DS games .

I do not think that Nintendo should have gta. Nintendo is a family friendly company. They make games for younge audiencies. Gta would not fit in thir company.

GTA: Chinatown wars was a game made for ds. If rockstar wanted to, they could probably make another gta game on 3ds, but given how busy they've been with gta online recently, it seems unlikely

Back