Shonen Jump!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
What's your favorite Shonen series? I like Dragonball Z and One Punch Man... but I only just now noticed, these are the only two I like, and can't seriously get into anything "intended for young males" to enjoy...

If you still have something, with action in it, but it's not considered Shonen, please list it anyway.
Anything that seems like it's intended for action loving males, should be listed here, as I realized
it's somewhat of a personal choice:
Naruto is Shonen, but it seems more like a Anime version of
"Family Matters" to me...

So please tell me your favorite Shonen, or your favorite anime YOU BELIEVE was intended for
young males.

The only one I am actually reading is Naruto. I like it a lot, even though I know it's just completely mindless whatsoever. Also no spoilers please, I would like to not be spoiled. However, I also think Bleach looks pretty cool. I started to read the first volume in the store while I was just waiting around and it seems pretty good. I've also read the first 11 or so volumes of Dragon Ball. But yeah that is basically it.

As for anime, if you have netflix watch The Seven Deadly Sins. It's really good, and is very enjoyable (as long as you don't mind reading it, as it is all in Japanese)

Reactions: Kakea
I won't spoil Naruto... (There's not much to, and I haven't read much... it kept repelling me...) But I believe PARTS of Bleach are awesome! (It has alot of talking still...) Seven deadly Sins, is awesome! It has enough talking to tell the story/introduce characters and has awesome fight scenes! Now that you mentioned it: I did like that series too! But the anime stopped so fast...

Yeah I know. There's too little episodes of that series.

Reactions: Kakea
I know, the manga's so much longer too. It's really not fair...

Back