SHOOING ANIMALS

• Thread starter 145
  • Start date

What do you do to make the animal you dislike to move away?

• Total voters

Da jia hau! My fc is 1220-7050-5971!
Towns Folk
Well... everyone might meet some animals that looks really bad and you really don't like it. And so do everyone have experience of shooing the animals you dislike? If yes, then what do you do to make then move away?

I've personally never had any problems with my villagers, so I've never had to shoo any away. If anything, I'm sad when any villager of mine moves.

I would never intentionally make them leave my village, that's terrible ;~;

i used to hit them and give them bugs when they asked for fruit but i found out that makes them stay longer so i just ignored them and now they move with in 2 weeks

When I played the game regularly I would always smack my villagers with toy hammers, I didn't care. Although, I'm not sure if that's the reason why Phoebe moved so suddenly. Meh.... :meh:

I always hire somebody to make them disappear..... Permanently..... Hehehe, but I don't play for long periods of times and then some of my favourite villagers move away. I also hope that my hated villagers move away.

There are some villagers that I don't like, so to keep them away, I would not talk to them for 2 weeks. I could just time travel, but that would also make my favorite villager want to move away. Either way, when that Villager is gone, they would send me a letter saying that they had a great time in the Town, like if I really wanted them there.

Only if I really despise a villager, I will try to make them leave but 99% of the time I think I'm a pretty nice person in animal crossing.

If I really don't like a villager I just ignore them. Sometimes villagers I like tell me that they're moving and I'm like "nuuuu, don't go ;~;" so when they ask me about my thoughts on moving away to another town I just press no.

Well... everyone might meet some animals that looks really bad and you really don't like it. And so do everyone have experience of shooing the animals you dislike? If yes, then what do you do to make then move away?
Shooing is bad. I think one of my animals moved away is because I forgot they were in my town XD

I hit my villagers with toy hammers or nets if I want them to go away. I know it sounds kinda rude, but whatever. If I want them out they're going out.

I think this is how I caught that Flea one time. I hit a villager with my net, and I accidentally caught a flea that was chillin' on top of them.

Wanna catch a flea? Hit people with ya net!

To get a villager I dislike to go away I tend to just ignore them.

I've heard of some people sending them rude letters or the such, but they're incapable of actually reading the letter and will just see it as communication and they'll get happy, keeping them in your town longer.

It's not all the time that I get a village I dislike, though.

Personally, I don't care about a annoying villager unless they are somehow annoying me so much it effects my temper in real life, :p

i swap them out with a amiibo card! thats the easiest!

There's always gonna be that one annoying person who lives nearby, which happens not only in the game but in real life too. Or maybe they had their house constructed in the dumbest spot possible! Honestly, I don't mind the actual people most of the time, but if their house is not in a location that makes sense or messes up the town's feel somehow, I want them out, as soon as possible.

I usually love and want to keep all my starting villagers. In the cases that I don't like them, it's because they are ugly. Some are beautiful like Gala, Molly, Cheri, Julian, Tutu and many more. Some have ugly mugs like Shari, Jambette, Renee, Monique, Moose, Deirdre, and many, many more. Of course in reality, if I had an ugly neighbor I wouldn't want them to move to a whole new region. In this game, looks are sometimes everything.

Back