Votes: 3 100.0%
  • One Piece

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Morgan643DS

Morgan643DS

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
There has been a lot of games that got reboots and remakes. Well what about Harvest Moon? Can you imagine a brand new Harvest Moon game with all the characters from the first game? It would be a pretty good idea for a reboot, plus it be a very beautiful looking game if they put it on the Wii U and 3 DS.

I was never very into Harvest Moon, but let me tell you one thing- My brother was ADDICTED! It was all that he would play on his GBC (I know there was one on the SNES, but we could never afford one). Seeing as how many kids have 3DS's know, I think it would be a good idea to Re-Boot it ont the 3DS to a group of people that it is somewhat if not completley obscure to. Hey, maybe they'll love it and end up like my brother.

Yes, yes, and yes. It should definitely get a reboot and a sequel and keep going on like that.

Reactions: Morgan643DS
I think it should, and the reboot shouldn't have the Harvest Goddess missions it ruined the story and realism of the game. I loved the GameCube Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life, all you really did was take care of animals and crops. Not to mention it looked more realistic but anime-ish at the same time.

Reactions: Morgan643DS
Back