Should I buy a Shulk amiibo ?

• Thread starter Xnigma
  • Start date
Xnigma

Xnigma

Nintendo Fan
Towns Folk
So I found a Shulk amiibo at a reasonable price in my country 20€ including shipping.
So should I grab that offer or buy another game like
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

GET THE SHULK AMIIBO IT IS VERY RARE

Personally, I think you should get it if you actually main or decently use Shulk. That's just my opinion but if you want it for like collection or scalping then go right ahead and get it. Shulk is pretty rare here in the US, so it's probably in most people's best interest to get ASAP.

OK I will definitely get it :D Many thanks for the prompt reply

I have to agree with the rest and say to get the Shulk amiibo first,mainly since it's considered on the rarest amiibo out there,if you're good with the chracter or just like Xenoblade Chronicles in general.

If you like collecting amiibos or like to use this character in Smash, then you should get Shulk. Agreeing with everyone else, Shulk is pretty rare, especially here in the US. You can always get Majora's Mask another day, but a Shulk amiibo is hard to come by, so you shouldn't miss your chance.

I think you should get the Shulk Amiibo. Number one, it's cheaper. Number two, eventually Shulk will be a lot harder to find. Majoras Mask 3DS is a fantastic game but even if they stop producing physical copies of it, you will still be able to buy it on the eshop. It seems that your a fan of Shulk (your avatar) so I recommend you get it now, because in the future it may not be so easy to find or they will be expensive.

I say will sure go get it is really rare ammibo and if you are ammibo collector or lover you should grab this golden opportunity.

And you are getting this thing cheaper and according to me. You can get some other ammibo easily but this one is rare.go grab it.

I think you should get the amiibo because Nintendo loss of amiibo production makes them rare and hard to get so I suggest the you buy shulk.

Back