AC:HHD Should i buy Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer?

• Thread starter GamerBravo
  • Start date
GamerBravo

GamerBravo

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
So I have been a long time fan of animal crossing, and with this new game that came out for it has me thinking if I should buy it. is it worth getting it? will I get bored after playing? so far none of the animal crossing games I've played have failed me, I go back to them and still have fun but what do you guys think about the game?

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer is a pretty good game, however some of the important features such as decorating your town are missing from it. It isn't a main game, just a side game. If you like decorating houses and stuff in Animal Crossing, this game is for you.

It's a really fun game. If you really enjoy interior and exterior design then this game would really appeal to you.

It's not like the regular AC games where you have tonrun your own town and all, this one you just have to design homes for your clients and for the city. You don't get punished for not playing everyday either, all the more better ^-^

No, the game is much too expensive for what it actually is, it is animal crossing new leaf without the fishing, bug catching, swimming, digging and fossil collecting, museum, the island and its bugs and minigames, being a mayor of your own town, going to other peoples towns, spending bells on stuff you wanted for yourself, planting trees, watering flowers, combing the beach. Finally, Metacritic and Gamespot both agree with me, but if you still want a game that is only house organizing, than sure get it, but if you have other games to get then get them first, this game should be at the very bottom of that list.
Metacritic: http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/animal-crossing-happy-home-designer
Gamespot: http://www.gamespot.com/animal-crossing-happy-home-designer/

I haven't played it yet, I want to but I haven't bought it yet. I have heard good things about it from rating websites like ign and of course the Pedians.

I also haven't played it yet, but one thing that makes me want to buy the game is the amiibo card feature. If you're a hardcore completionist in New Leaf, then Happy Home Designer will be a great buy for you. And I think there won't be a new AC main franchise for this year.

I know this is an old old post, but I'm gonna go ahead and reply just for if anyone wants the game.

If you really like interior/exterior designing, or pretty homes or atmospheric creepy places :vamp: then of course, HHD is for you! It has a ton of furniture you can use to customize a house to your liking! (and of course still yet making it the way the customer wants it >~<)/ ) You can also make the buildings in the town, such as the school, bakery, cafe, etc. it's really fun for me, but it's not a game for everyone and gets boring after a while. I hope this helps anyone!

Do you enjoy heavy decor gaming that it more on how the make a house look awesome ? If so that's happy homes. If you like more free roaming and doing a lot more then decor then that is new leaf, it just depends on what style of game play you like and enjoy more. They both have ups and owns but they are both still pretty fun games.

While HHD isn't exactly my style of game, that doesn't mean that you won't like it. While I don't like its heavy ficus on amiibos, you may. While I don't like its near exclusive focus on home design (as the name suggests), you may like that as well. It really all comes down to personal preference.

Back