Should I buy Kirby Star Allies?

• Thread starter Talkative_Tween
  • Start date
Talkative_Tween

Talkative_Tween

Aspiring Kawaii Boyo
Towns Folk
This isn't my review of Kirby Star Allies. I'm just asking if I should buy and why or why not. Short reviews, tips, and opinions are welcome!

Maybe if you want to familiarize yourself with the Kirby universe and play as other Kirby characters that aren't Kirby because you get to play as Kirby in every game and you aren't always gonna have that choice. If you don't want to pick Allies then Superstar Ultra is a better place to start and it has the same friend making power.

Reactions: Talkative_Tween
Okay thanks! :D I'll read up on those games then. :)

I'm just asking if I should buy and why or why not. Short reviews, tips, and opinions are welcome!
If you want a cute/fun platformer game with little to no challenge, then go for it.

Reactions: Talkative_Tween
Thanks! :)

If you want a cute/fun platformer game with little to no challenge...

wait really?

Probably. I played the demo and it seems really fun, imo?? Who wouldn't love befriending foes and combining copy abilities? ^w^

if you have the munz, I say go for it. Especially since the Painter Girl is back!! omg she's so cute i love herrr

Reactions: Mayumi
another thing you should know before buying it is that is not a very long game, at least compared to other games in the switch
wait really?
except for the arena mode in high difficulties and the "true final stages" free dlc , its a very easy game,

except for the arena mode in high difficulties and the "true final stages" free dlc , its a very easy game,
OK, thanks for letting me know (no sarcasm)

Yes! Play Star Allies!

The game has gotten an abundant amount of free updates that have added lots of classic returning characters and you can even unlock Classic Kirby as a model in the game.

I *will* say this, though. The game, in my opinion, is best enjoyed as a co-op experience. I had the pleasure of experiencing the game the whole way through with my significant other; so maybe I'm a bit biased - but regardless, had an awesome time.

If you're remotely a Kirby fan or want something fun and not too much at stake in terms of difficulty - play Star Allies!

Reactions: Marc
Back