Should i buy MH4U, what features does it have?

• Thread starter Lotad Lover
  • Start date
Lotad Lover

Lotad Lover

Lover of the mighty Lotad god.
Towns Folk
I don't know weather i should get monster hunter or not when it comes out or not, can anyone help?

Well, I have no clue what kinds of games you like, but if you like Action games, then this is a good one if you don't mind grinding a lot. It has 14 weapon types and 96 monsters with DLC that is FREE. It is hard, but it will have online so that you can get some help.
There is also jump attacks and you can mount a monster and knock them over for a lil bit, letting people get in free damage. The story line won't be amazing, but it is supposed to be ok in this game. You also get 2 Felyne comrades to help you in single player.

Download the demo and see for yourself. The graphics have went down a notch imo but that's because the game maps have become bigger and more dynamic. The gameplay is smoother although I can't say a thing for the FPS since it seems to have been capped at a lower value compared to 3U.

+New combat system
+Full online capable multiplayer

BUT one of the features that I absolutely love is your Palicos (felynes) ability to work together and use a powerful ability, one of the moves they have in the demo is summoning a small tank to assist you. It is that amazing.

Get the game and go love playing it.

Poweful Ability = The Flying F-Bomb ROFL

Yes I do recommend it since if you are a beginner I helps you understand how to use and what to do in the game in a situation,try the demo on the e shop you might like it and end up buying the game,you have to see it to believe it.

Back