Should i buy Monster hunter?

• Thread starter ChrisPST
  • Start date
ChrisPST

ChrisPST

Greninja Shinobi
Towns Folk
Hey guys, ive been recommend this game so many times for 3ds ive watched little gameplay and I love adventures and quest but before I purchased the game I wanted to know maybe some more things about the game so I could have some more hype about the game so maybe you guys can tell me some stuff you love about the game or some things I might enjoy sense I love adventure games and side quest Thanks everyone!

Well if your the type of guy who likes to explore things in games and hunt monsters than this game is 4 u. What could be more fun than hunting a giant monster with a couple of friends. You explore a huge world and get to choose your favorite type of character and you could collect items and other stuff. So I would personally recommend this game to you. I think they're still making a discount in the eshop for MH3.

Do you like killing the same enemy over and over again? Because you will do that to get rare items to craft weapons/armor. More so if its an item that is of Rarity 7 and above.
Are you the patient type? Because this game is pretty infamous for it's steep learning curve (At least back in the Portable days, I never really noticed on the 3ds game since I'm used to it by then). If so, I guess you can pick this game up.

I highly suggest you play with other people as well. Keeps the game from becoming boring/stale. :D

It's fun, but there is a learning curve. I play the mh4u demo and I noticed that they actually did explain some of the things better so that may not be too much of an issue, but it does take time to get used to the awkward controls, and you will be repeatedly fighting the same monsters over and over. Also, one other thing to know is that sometimes the monsters will use cheap tactics to kill you, so if you're fine with that, you'll enjoy it

Ya, people say that. MH4 explains well. I hope to see that because when I played the MH3 demo I was totally lost -_- anyways the demo does come with online so YAY! Can't wait to try it out, if it comes on the eshop as a demo.

Well to me you should definitely buy the game because when I played the demo,it had some great graphics,the hunters and weapons were awesome when fighting the monsters and the gameplay was incredible plus if you are a beginner they will explain the controls and everything throughout your quests.

Back