• Thread starter hastien
  • Start date
H

hastien

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
is smash broes worth it

Yes

Smash has a little bit for any audience, so you can't go wrong with it. Bonus points if you have friends to play with a bit consistently, just in case online play doesn't interest you.

And if you're on here, it's safe to bet that you can fight players of all skill levels.

Reactions: Mikaya
In my opinion I think that Smash is a game that anyone will not regret getting because of the play time it offers and other fun features that is really great especially the multi player :p It is a nice fighting game that is not too extreme but a fun game where all you favorite characters fight :D

Smash Bros. is an absolutely must-have for every Nintendo fan. It features all your favorite characters, and allows you to duke it out between all of them. There's plenty of modes and collectible to keep you playing for a long while, it's easy to play but almost impossible to master. This game will never, ever let you down and it's a great title to enjoy with your family and friends.

yes if you come home angry from school you have the opportunity to create your most hated teacher and destroy them plus the roster is amazingly great you have so many characters to choose from plus smash is just plain fun

Uh the answer would be YES. This game is a must have for any Nintendo fan. There is obviously no reason why not to buy a Smash Bros game. You can play with your friends, family, or anyone, especially in school. So this is a series that no one can say no to.

yes! i think that you should get super smash bros. he game is very fun to play. the graphics are amazing. i like all the characters attacks. also there is multiplayer in the game which is fun. this is the closest console experience that you can get on the 3ds.

If you ask me, smash bros is indeed worth. It's a great high action fighter game with lots of characters for you to use, so messing around a bit will help you find one that fits your play style. Plus a lot of people play it so it's a great multiplayer game for friendly fun. I'd buy it ASAP if I were you.

I know that smash bros is beyond worth it. It offers gameplay for all ages, and it does age well. This is a video game that is unique since it introduces a percentage system instead of a health gauge used in fighting games. And if you want to express your skills you can go online and fight your friends or random people.

There is one big word for this matter. YES!!! Super Smash Bros 4 was the most hypest game of the wiiu and the most best. I think Super Smash Bros 4 has over 20 million copies sold and it is just such a fun game and will never get boring. And there are awesome DLC to get and will bring the Smash game way funner and more interesting and way more fun and sakurai will be including more and more characters and stages

Back