fire emblem or legend of zelda

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dominique

dominique

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
i only have enough money to buy one but i cant decide which to buy

Well that kind of depends. What kind of game do you prefer? Ocarina 3D is a somewhat open world adventure game with dungeons and puzzles. Fire Emblem is a turn based strategy rpg. They're both awesome games, but you might prefer one over the other depending on what kind of game you like.

Have you played Ocarina of Time before? If not, I'd go with that. It's considered by most to be among the greatest games ever - some say the greatest!

This is really hard... Do you mean by Zelda ALBW or OoT? If it's ALBW I would go with Fire Emblem, since Fire Emblem is just a very long game and has a lot of replay value, I loved ALBW, and it maybe was too short, but it's still an awesome and great game. If you ever get the chance to buy them both, DO IT!

Reactions: Marc
i grew up playing zelda but i also played the demo of fire emblem awakening and it was good so im not sure which to chose

Personally I'd say go ahead and get Fire Emblem, so you know who the characters that got added to smash are. If you liked the demo, you'll like the rest of the game.

I recommend Fire Emblem: Awakening.

The combat is turn based and the decision of where to place your troops can get pretty intense but fun in later chapters.
The characters have really unique personalities and are pretty likable.
Completing a stage is always satisfying and welcomes both experienced players and new ones with different kinds of difficulty. :rotfl:

That is only the tiny tip of the awesome iceberg. :cool:

Assuming you have no preference in terms of the games' genres, Fire Emblem has an immense life span (300+ hours and I still have plenty to do) an amount of replay value compared to Ocarina of Time and IMO is just the better game, both out of those two and its own series.

So I'd definitely say Fire Emblem, per what everyone else has said about this.

thanks i got fire emblem and im already at chapter 16 and have you seen the paralogue with morgan like father/mother like daugther right

Back