Should i get it for christmas? / is it good ?

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

THE SEXY SHOP KEEPER :P
Banned User
wondering if this game should go on my wish list
pls tell me why

This game is really epic and you can see why on some of the other threads in this section. If you like strategy, then this is definitely a game for you

If you've never played a Fire Emblem game before this is a great one to start with honestly. It's accessible to players of all types of experience

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a good game with a good gameplay, story, characters and music. VERY good game :p

The story is a bit short, but you can get a bunch of characters to be paired. You'll get a simple yet challenging tactical gameplay. The soundtrack is awesome, especially between the original and Ablaze version. :)

Story is short? That's first time I've heard that lol In any case, even if one finds it short there's a lot of replayability value with the game too as you can try on harder difficulties and such

Story is short? That's first time I've heard that lol In any case, even if one finds it short there's a lot of replayability value with the game too as you can try on harder difficulties and such
Yes, compared to other tactical-RPG like FFT or Tactics Ogre. FE: Awakening story is a bit short, and not really deep compared to those two. The replay value is one of its good point, yet at some aspect it turns to be boring. Some children, for example, will have (almost exactly) same conversation with any possible mother/father. And I spent more time playing different nations in Brigandine than in FE: A :D

Yes, compared to other tactical-RPG like FFT or Tactics Ogre. FE: Awakening story is a bit short, and not really deep compared to those two. The replay value is one of its good point, yet at some aspect it turns to be boring. Some children, for example, will have (almost exactly) same conversation with any possible mother/father. And I spent more time playing different nations in Brigandine than in FE: A :D
I guess the boringness depends on the player playing...but it's not like the mother father support conversations are the only ones out there, there are A LOT of regular support conversations out there to view as well

I guess the boringness depends on the player playing...but it's not like the mother father support conversations are the only ones out there, there are A LOT of regular support conversations out there to view as well
My friend has been completing any possible support conversation anyway, with my 3DS and game card :D

My friend has been completing any possible support conversation anyway, with my 3DS and game card :D
I see lol In any case though, there's a lot to the game and its definitely a game worth getting (heck, it's replayability adds even more when you get some of the DLC)

This game is definitely a Must Have if you own a 3DS, and Christmas sounds like a great time to get. I'm currently on m,y second playthrough and still loving it.

This game is definitely a Must Have if you own a 3DS, and Christmas sounds like a great time to get. I'm currently on m,y second playthrough and still loving it.
so is it a must have ?
why

so is it a must have ?
why
It's a really fun game and the story is really good. It has soooooooo many hours of gameplay with just this game alone. Just watch the trailers and you can see how epic it can be

It's a really fun game and the story is really good. It has soooooooo many hours of gameplay with just this game alone. Just watch the trailers and you can see how epic it can be
i did
what other games would i like if i like pokemon ?

i did
what other games would i like if i like pokemon ?
I really don't know, a lot of games are very different from pokemon so that really depends on you as a gamer. You might like Legend of Zelda games as well but idk for sure

Best game on the system in my opinion, so yes, you should.

Yes, get it. The gameplay is fun and refreshing, the characters and story are gripping, and the soundtrack is great.

I have a friend with over 1,000 hours on it. I think that shows just how replayable it is to some people.

ok thanks for your help !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back