KI: Uprising Should I get Kid Icarus Uprising?

• Thread starter TheMightyButterCookie
  • Start date
TheMightyButterCookie

TheMightyButterCookie

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
I have seen videos of people playing this game and I thought about getting it. People often complain about the controls, but considering that I am a leftie, playing this game shouldn't be too much of a challenge for me. Is the price worth it or should I pick a different game? I might take some of these comments to account next month when I write my birthday wishlist. Thanks for reading/commenting!

The game is a great game and it really is very addicting and the story is great with the levels that can be adjusted to your level . I don't find the controls so hard and it is a great game . but since you are a left handed I suggest maybe use the circle pad pro but the game has some options for left handed people so yeah it is a great game and not to mention the fun and competitive multiplayer online ! ;)

Yes definitely. It's my favorite 3ds game of all time and is amazing. The controls are sorta bad but it won't give you any hand cramps or anything unless you marathon the game. The game has gorgeous graphics and amazing online multiplayer that has never lagged for me once. A TON of content in the game as well as some near impossible achievements of your a completionist

Thanks! I'll pick it up when I get the chance to do so, along with the Circle Pad Pro, that is if I can ever afford both the game and the circle pad pro whenever I get the money to buy those things.

Thanks! I'll pick it up when I get the chance to do so, along with the Circle Pad Pro, that is if I can ever afford both the game and the circle pad pro whenever I get the money to buy those things.
I recommend you buy the game pre owned cheap like I did from gamestop for 24$. Saves money and the only thing you don't get from the new version are the ar cards and the stand which I don't think really helps you with anything.
You could also decide whether or not you want to get a circle pad pro after you've tried the game and used its controls ;)

If you are left handed then the circle pad pro is almost required as far as I've heard. The game itself though is worth every last cent, and is an altogether excellent game. It's filled with great, funny characters, excellent gameplay and awesome visuals. Plus it can be very challenging at higher difficulties and will last you a long long time.

The online feature is really good. you can easily get addicted on it. the best thing is the variety of weapons, this game can suit various play styles.
The currency of the game is a bit unbalanced, but you will only see it if you are going to buy a weapon. but you can get new weapons by combining them, so it is not a big deal at all.

The game looks pretty good. I mean the game is made by the same person who made super smash so obviously it's good. I heard, it has an AR card feature which seems pretty cool! If I get enough coins in Club Nintendo I will probably get this.

You should definitely choose this game and i admit the controls are a little annoying and hard to control you will get used to it and since you are a left hander it will be easier and fine,the graphics and the game play are good and it has multiplayer so you can play online matches with people on here or just regular friends.

It's a great game, the details, story, game play are terrific and the multiplayer is lots of fun

The game is extremely fun. I think it nails the controls, using a stylus to control the camera is easier than it sounds. I also like how all the fighting and such is extremely light, dashing left and right instead of feeling like a moving mountain. Although the air sequences are on-rails, the never fail to impress. The air sequences are like an easy version of sin and punishment. One of the main reasons I like this game is that there is content - lots of it. There are like, maybe 100 weapons and 10 weapon types. BUT there are multiple versions of certain weapons, with different values, damage, effects etc. so you have a reason to keep on collecting even once you've obtained every weapon. Also, there are 360 achievements that all give you some nice rewards. AND the story mode is either really long, or they outdid themselves on post game content(more than the actual game). Also there is really funny voice acting. On top of that you can collect idols, music and powers to use ingame. If you get a physical copy of the game it comes with a stand and AR cards that can fight each other, although there is no random elements in the fighting and one will win every time. BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! There is online/local multiplayer too! There is free-for all (which is exactly what it sounds like) and Light vs Dark, which is a sort of TDM mode. Instead of having to reach a certain number of kills, you have to drain the opposing team's health bar. Whenever you defeat a foe, the health bar is drained by the defeated player's weapon value. That way, the more powerful your weapon, the quicker you lose (when defeated). Once the health bar is drained, the last person to die becomes Pit/Dark Pit and has a lot of health, which is drained by the team in a similar fashion, or when they are attacked. When they die, the opposing team wins.

Content - 11/10
Story Mode/Main Game - 9/10
Multiplayer - 10/10
Graphics/Art - 10/10
Soundtrack - 10/10 (Dark Pit's Theme is like some awesome Mexican song)

OVERALL:
TEN OUTTA TEN (10/10)

tl;dr GET THIS GAME ALREADY

I personally havent played it but i heard it is a great game, personally right now I am saving up for animal crossing new leaf for the 3ds since it seems more type of my game, but I hear kid Iccarus is a really good game, personally I cant ever see myself playing it since it isnt one of the gmes I grew u pplaying ( sonic, zelda, mario,pokemo ) And Im not exactly one too try new things xD BUT I personally think you should try it out but I highly recomend games such as smash bros, Animal crossing, pokemon ORAS/XY just because they seem much funner, hope you enjoy any game you pick :p

This game is so definitely worth the money. It's got humour, looks, great voice-acting, drama, a good storyline, a great multiplayer, you can change the difficulty; it's just plain fun. It's one of my favourite games ever. Just read any review and you'll read how great it is. I look forward to battling you someday!

I think that you should get this game. I personally think that this is one of the best 3ds games with good support of the 3d. There is lots of action which will keep you playing for hours and hours. I really like the online support for kid icarus. You will not regret getting this game. It is one of the best 3ds games to own.

Back