Should I get Mario Maker 2?

• Thread starter Mrclidexx
  • Start date
Mrclidexx

Mrclidexx

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
I know it's a great game, and I have been looking at it for a while. There was a new major update, so if the game keeps being supported like this it will be a no brainer to buy it.

It's fun, and doesn't *really* need constant official support honestly due to the content coming from the players. If you enjoy mario games, and like what you see in the game, then yeah I'd say to get it. It's near infinate content after all until the servers close. Not all of it is good though ofc lol

I have Mario Maker 2 and I specifically play the multiplayer versus mode. It's endless fun and the game constantly has new levels to play. It's basically endless hours of new gameplay so it's ver worth it in my opinion. As for the new update, people are really creative with the Link power up. New levels is new fun in my eyes.

Definitely. I bought it about 2 months ago and it's been worth every cent.
The new editor is great, allowing for a lot more innovation and creativity. I'm personally on the more creative side, so I love the new editor. However, if you don't like creating your own levels, then there are millions of well-designed levels uploaded for you to play online. Many people find creative new uses for every in-game item daily, so there's a neverending pool of great and fun levels for you to play. There's also a Story Mode to inspire you, and many other features to keep you busy. You can even create levels and play online levels with friends. You can also have a race to the finish against many people online. Definitely a great buy.

There are some problems though. Online Multiplayer is a bit laggy, and getting your level played is extremely difficult. The levels in the endless modes aren't guaranteed to be great, so PLEASE like any good courses so they are more likely to be played.

Last edited:
I haven't played too much of it, but i love the concept, and with the addition of the Master Sword power-up, a lot of value has been added to it. There's also Ninji Speedruns, if speedrunning is your thing.

I would say ye, buy it cwc

I got it for my birthday, and I have to say, it is a pretty nice game. Definitely haven't been playing it a lot, though; I think I might have burned all of my creative ideas on Super Mario Maker 1. I presume I'll think of more.. well, there are so many items and stuff to choose from compared to SMM1, and so many more possibilities. There's also Course World and stuff, so that you can play other people's courses no matter the distance. I do recommend this game.

I feel like mario maker 2 is worth it if you like uploading levels and stuff like that. After march 31st of this year you can't upload levels on mario maker 1 which sucks alot. So if you wanna upload levels and have the ability to play levels with your friends I feel mario maker 2 is a worth it buy for you.

If you really still want a Mario experience like Mario Maker and have a PC you can try Lunar Magic and patch things make by maybe less people but it's very easy to use and it lasts as long as PCs so that means it might as well exist as long as the internet does. Mario Maker 2 puts it in a better package but if you don't need it or if you don't have the money it's okay to pass it up and play syncing your controller to your PC.

Back