should i get Metal Torrent from eshop before they change games?

• Thread starter SilverOwl
  • Start date
SilverOwl

SilverOwl

Guardian
Banned User
topic

It looks like a fun shooting game that could occupy your time for a couple minutes here and there. I personally would save my points since Club Nintendo coins are already hard to get and there's always a chance that something better will come out next month. I've already downloaded about 5 games from Club Nintendo, so I might wait, but if it looks fun to you, go ahead and get it.

Metal Torrent is a lot of fun, still the game doesn't have online leadboards anymore, so the main challenge of the game is gone.

It looks like a fun shooting game that could occupy your time for a couple minutes here and there. I personally would save my points since Club Nintendo coins are already hard to get and there's always a chance that something better will come out next month. I've already downloaded about 5 games from Club Nintendo, so I might wait, but if it looks fun to you, go ahead and get it.

They also offered it for half its price before, it would be cheaper to buy the game instead.

Reactions: 18
I may have been 'can-go-either-way' before, but now I recommend you don't get it.

It's a 15-minute game on Easy mode, frustrating and unbeatable on hard mode, and the leaderboards are gone, and for 200 CN coins (it was 150 before when I got it) it's just way too overpriced.

I may have been 'can-go-either-way' before, but now I recommend you don't get it.

It's a 15-minute game on Easy mode, frustrating and unbeatable on hard mode, and the leaderboards are gone, and for 200 CN coins (it was 150 before when I got it) it's just way too overpriced.

I got it for 100 coins <.<

Still, the hard mode is unbeatable, but quite hard.
Sadly I don't know another example of this type of game for the 3DS...

Back