• Start date

Should I get Monster Hunter 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alpha Harry

Alpha Harry

:P
Towns Folk
I'm thinking about geting it for my WIIU/3DS, what do you think?

Uhh..... You can't get 4 Ultimate on your Wii U...

And you should look through some of the other threads, this has been answered before.

Uhh..... You can't get 4 Ultimate on your Wii U...

And you should look through some of the other threads, this has been answered before.
k thx

@Raptor98 thanks for the fourm links, I appreciate the help! ;)

It's what I'm here for

Totally since if you are a beginner it helps you understand the moves of a particular hunter and what to do in a situation and gives you a thorough explanation of the game.Plus since raptor gave you some other threads and all that it will give you details of the game plus I think you should play the demo.

Depends if you like long tough boss battles then yes, but if you like fast paced action then no

Yes, you should go to the store and get it right now, it is an amazing game. It is more geared for begginers than ever before so you will have no problem adjusting to the game. It is also probably the best game in the series. It has near 100 monsters, and the added ability to jump on to a monster. Even doc is expected to come to it soon. It also has online multiplayer while will last you a ton of time. Overall the game is just amazing and you should get it.

If you like that game and if you have money, why not? Go ahead, get your MH4 and have fun! xD

Before this game came out, I've tried it out on a demo, but once I got the actual game itself and start playing it, I couldn't put it down. I highly recommend this for people to buy and pick it up whenever they can. You'll be missing out on this amazing game if you don't.

Reactions: Iridium Winter
monster hunter 4 ultimate is exclusive to nintendo 3ds and new nintendo 3ds game systems, I don't think you'll find it for wii u. Anyway, I am quite new to the series and I still haven't finished monster hunter 3 ultimate but yes, I am planning to get that game too as soon as possible because I know it is a must have for every 3ds owner who kind of like the monster hunter series

If you don't know. Get the demo of the game on the nintendo eshop. The demo has 3 monsters and has a vast collection of weapons and classes to use. So if you like that you should buy the game! :thumbsup:

Well the question your asking is kinda dumb, no offense, but if your just saying should I buy it is not helpful at all.
If we dont know what you like than we cant really help you, Just because a game is good doesnt mean you'll like it.
So instead of just saying yeah you should get it, Im gonna say first what games do you like, and download the demo and see

Reactions: Tarheelram
Yes the Monster Hunter series was really an exciting one and I believe it will be a very fun game for you . You should try the special demo if you haven't yet just to get a certain gameplay feeling and the controls are more easier to learn . It excells in many ways like graphics and I would recommend it to any one actually . I am sure you will love it so I don't see any way you shouldn't buy it unless there was a different game that you wanted

The demo threw me off a little bit. I wasn't a big fan of the loading screens every 5 steps I walked and it kind of took me out of the experience. Having said that the combat was quite fun, and the new c-stick on the new 3ds worked very well. However something just didn't click all the way with me. I will compliment the 3d environment however. A+. Anyways I'll probably get some point or another just not now considering I just bought a new 3ds this month and there are a lot of games I feel like I will enjoy more despite MHU being fun.

Yes you should get monster hunter four. That game is fun and has lots of action. You can hunt many types of animals and is better than monster hunter three. I suggest you get this game and you will be playing monster hunter four for hours and hours and hours.

I'm thinking about geting it for my WIIU/3DS, what do you think?
Sadly, Monster hunter 4 ultimate is not on the wii u, it is available on the 3ds and the new 3ds. This game is definantly worth getting! It's okay if this is your first time playing monster hunter. Monster Hunter is a pretty good place to start actually! It has all the new and old monsters from previous monster hunter games. Big difference about monster hunter 4 ultimate is that they're are two new weapons, new armor, and climbing and mounting monsters. Everything in this game is amazing! You should definantly get it!

Reactions: Alpha Harry
Back