should i get this for my bday

• Thread starter dominiquet
  • Start date

should i get this for my bday Nintendo Wii U 32GB - Black (GameStop Premium Refurbished) by Nintendo

• Total voters
dominiquet

dominiquet

dominiquet
Towns Folk
should i get this from gamestop for my bday yes or no
Nintendo Wii U 32GB - Black (GameStop Premium Refurbished)by Nintendo of America

I don't know. Do you really want it? Any details?

I don't know. Do you really want it? Any details?
yes i really want it the details are
w shipping! Wii U is the next great gaming console from Nintendo and it redefines how you will play next. With its innovative new Wii U GamePad controller, it will not only introduce entirely new ways to play games, it will also transform how you connect with friends and enjoy entertainment.

Play Games
  • Discover new ways to play together with the innovative Wii U GamePad controller
  • Enjoy brand new games from your favorite gaming franchises
  • Experience up to full 1080p HD for the first-time ever on a Nintendo gaming console
  • Play almost all of your favorite Wii games & accessories on the Wii U console
Connect & Share
  • Interact with friends, family, and people around the world via Miiverse*
  • Download add-on content, full games, classic games, and applications from the Nintendo eShop*
  • Communicate in real time with the video chat feature*
  • Make and share Mii characters*
*Broadband Internet access required for online features. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com Transform Entertainment
  • Search your TV, cable, video-on-demand and DVR content from one convenient place
  • Control your TV with the Wii U GamePad as a remote control
  • Browse the Internet on the Wii U GamePad and share your activity on the TV screen
  • Find, watch, and enhance your video entertainment
Wii U GamePad Controller: The Wii U console's new controller, the Wii U GamePad, will connect wirelessly and seamlessly with both the console and the television. With a built-in touch screen, motion controls, and a full complement of buttons and control sticks built right in, the Wii U Game Pad transforms gaming, introducing new and better ways to play.

With the Wii U GamePad the action can now flow seamlessly between the GamePad and the television, and it will open a new window into gaming worlds that can extend beyond the TV and completely surround you. Its intuitive and easy-to-use interfaces mean Wii U can be home to games for everyone in the family, from the latest games for the most avid gamer to fun and innovative new games for those looking for more casual pick-up and play experiences. Wii U extends beyond games with built-in wireless connectivity to get you online quickly and easily. Players with broadband Internet access will find new ways to connect with other players over the Internet in Miiverse, communicate in real time via the video chat feature with other friends and families, and access new downloadable games and additional game content from the Nintendo eShop. And the Wii U GamePad controller puts it all right at your fingertips.

About Nintendo TVii:

Nintendo TVii maximizes Wii U owners' current cable, satellite and video-on-demand services by pulling all of their available content sources - such as a Comcast cable package or Hulu Plus subscription - into one place. This empowers Wii U owners to focus on what they want to watch and not how they want to watch. And once users find the show, sporting event or movie they want, they press an icon and Nintendo TVii does the rest.
In addition to greatly simplifying finding and watching video content, Nintendo TVii also includes a series of social features that enable Wii U owners to share experiences and exciting moments with friends as they are happening on live TV. People can engage with others by commenting and sharing on Miiverse, Facebook and Twitter. Or they can comment, post or tweet about an incredible touchdown, a remarkable performance or a shocking plot twist, all using the personal screen of the Wii U GamePad.
Nintendo TVii requires no additional equipment and can be enjoyed with very little setup, demonstrating what's possible when the second screen is truly integrated with the TV. Wii U owners can also discover more information about what they're watching by easily accessing information on the GamePad via an Internet connection, including cast details, movie reviews from Rotten Tomatoes and sports data such as live stats and scores.
Nintendo TVii launches in the United States and Canada on Dec. 20. At launch, the service will support cable and satellite providers in both regions, as well as direct integration with Amazon Instant Video and Hulu Plus subscriptions in the United States. Further integration with Netflix subscriptions and TiVo are expected in early 2013 in the United States. Wii U owners with a Netflix subscription can still access the Netflix application from the Wii U system's main menu and enjoy their favorite content accordingly.
All elements of the Nintendo TVii service are included in the purchase price of the Wii U system. Users will define which services they currently subscribe to - including the channel lineup in their cable package and video-on-demand service subscriptions - as part of the setup process.
Nintendo TVii observes the Wii U system parental controls, and additional options specific to the Nintendo TVii features can be chosen in the Nintendo TVii settings. Every member of the family can create a different viewing profile.

Wii U Internal Storage Space Information

Both the 8 GB Basic Set and 32 GB Deluxe Set Wii U systems have enough internal storage space to store save data for large numbers of games purchased through retail and to support a limited amount of download activity through the Nintendo eShop for Wii U.

If you wish to download more content, we recommend an external USB storage device with a dedicated power source so that you can expand your storage capabilities for Wii U software. For more information, choose a topic from the left.

Reactions: codyplays
Wow. That's a looooot of text. But if you really want it, then why do you even ask if you should get it? Of course you should! Now go put it on your wishlist. ;)

Wow. That's a looooot of text. But if you really want it, then why do you even ask if you should get it? Of course you should! Now go put it on your wishlist. ;)
i will put in on the wish list but how

i will put in on the wish list but how
Errr what do you mean? I meant the list your hand your/parents/family so they know what you would like to get for your Birthday...

Does it come with anything besides Nintendoland though? When I got mine, it was $350 for the 32GB black console with Nintendoland, Super Smash Brothers, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, AND Super Mario World 3D, plus the Digital Deluxe program was still ongoing, so I was getting money back from the eShop games I was buying. It was the best deal ever imo.

Anyleaf, if you're not getting anything with it, and the price isn't great, then I wouldn't bother. Unless you just really want one.

I'd definitely recommend getting it if you are interested in it. If you can, try to get a bundle for the same price like @warbird1500 said. It will give you a game as well as the console. It is really worth it now that the wii u has so many great games coming out all at once.

Reactions: Warbird
Go and buy it. But don't buy a used one. You got to buy it brand new. Here is why. If you buy a new Nintendo product. that will count as a sale for the company. We need to make sure more Wii U sales go up. So more 3rd party publishers/Developers can make more great games for the Wii U. That's what I did. And I will be buying the NEW Nintendo 3DS XL (NEW) for my Nintendo collection.

Yeah if you REALLY really really want it. go get it . Make sure you know that youll use it and really like it in the future and lasts very long .but if you still have doubts its ok if you need to rethink about it. The Wii U does have exclusive titles on the eshop making it worth the console.

It's a good system, has good games :D But only get it if you REALLY want to.

I don't think you'll be upset getting it :D

But if it doesn't come with anything then no :p I also recommend looking at Nintendo's Store, they sell a refurbished Wii U for a good price :D

I get my WiiU on my Birthday too, the best thing that I gave to myself! xD

I think you should definitely get it. If you're a fan of nintendo games, this is a no-brainer. Buy it. Nintendo games are really nice ad unique and I'm sure you already know this but kid friendly and great for the whole family.

Reactions: Rockback
Refurbished?

Looked like you just copied and pasted a article. If you say you want it.... Then get it?

Does it come with anything besides Nintendoland though? When I got mine, it was $350 for the 32GB black console with Nintendoland, Super Smash Brothers, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, AND Super Mario World 3D, plus the Digital Deluxe program was still ongoing, so I was getting money back from the eShop games I was buying. It was the best deal ever imo.

Anyleaf, if you're not getting anything with it, and the price isn't great, then I wouldn't bother. Unless you just really want one.
How did you get that many games for only 350? That's a killer bundle right there

How did you get that many games for only 350? That's a killer bundle right there
It is. I got the same
bundle too

Yes wii u's are awesome electronics. There are loads and loads of games to play on it. I suggest you get super Mario 3d world. Also 32gb? That is a whole bunch of memory! You can also watch YouTube,Netflix, and other apps on this awesome and cool wii u.

Back