Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forget it kid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
purrplepigfarm

purrplepigfarm

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I am thinking about making a shop in my town, but first I want to see if anyone will come if I do make it. I have lots of stuff to sell and some rare stuff.

I don't think that there are many Animal Crossing : New Leaf shops so I think it wouldn't be much of a bad idea to set up a AC : NL shop . Try to sell very rare stuff , then people will come over to see and maybe buy . Don't set the prices to high or too low . Make it look attractive . Good Luck :p

I don't think that there are many Animal Crossing : New Leaf shops so I think it wouldn't be much of a bad idea to set up a AC : NL shop . Try to sell very rare stuff , then people will come over to see and maybe buy . Don't set the prices to high or too low . Make it look attractive . Good Luck :p

Your Welcome :p

I think this is a very good idea, since there arent that many Animal crossing new leaf shops, just like the other user said make it looks good and attractive, and dont over price or under price, And dont sell trash like apples or pears xD just put up something which will be worth peoples time, if you need any more advice you can always ask me or anyone familiar with the game, hope it goes well and cya! ;P

Thank you guys! Your opinions and advise really help me out. :D

A really good way to help people out and make some Bells in the process! The storage seems to fill so quickly in that game, so selling things like shirts and spare furniture is a fab idea! It would be really fun to dedicate a room/house as a showcase!

Back