Should I purchase the "Boo Camp" DLC while playing Conquest?

• Thread starter manugutir
  • Start date
manugutir

manugutir

Humble Tactician
Towns Folk
As most of you know, you can't grind in Fire Emblem Fates Conquest, but I've seen that it's possible to grind by purchasing the "Boo Camp" DLC. Of course, that's a big reason to purchase the DLC, although I can't stop feeling guilty about it, as I feel I'd be kind of cheating... So, do you think it would really be cheating since one of the purposes of Conquest is not being able to grind? Also, how would it work? I'm actually at chapter 14, so my units are around level 15 at the moment. Would the enemies in the Boo Camp be the same level as my units or they'd have a higher level?

If you don't want to feel guilty about it then I recommend you wait till after you beat the main story to buy the DLC.
Unless you absolutely need the EXP then go ahead and buy it. DLC is always replayable so if you ever catch yourself in a tough situation you could always grind in the DLC for a bit then continue the chapter you're stuck on. That's what I'd do, I dunno if you'd like that or not.

Difficulty scales with story progress, not with levels.

You should grind as much as you can early on, since later the enemies wi become far too strong in the DLC, while the experience gained remains the same/lowers, since exp gain is based on the enemies' level compared to yours, and the enemies' classes.

It's not the most intuitive of all dlc, but it's the only way to get extra exp in conquest so...

It's not the easiest way to grind exp, but in Conquest it is the only way to grind besides the children's paralogues. The downside, in my experience, is that you can't really let a unit catch up in terms of exp with this DLC.

Otherwise, go for it! Don't feel guilty because Conquest is definitely difficult, and this DLC may help.

Dude as someone who only has played Conquest for now, i recommend you to do it, grinding its not that cheap, i mean, conquest its really dificult, grinding its a way to even things up, and also a way to get some units to actually being used to their fullest, since you know, they are not avalible on birthright, also, its a fun DLC

Back