KH3D-DDD Should I rebuy Kingdom Hears Dream Drop Distance?

• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
Hi guys should i rebuy this game?i love this game.

TOTALLY!
It's a super good game and the only 3DS Kingdom Hearts, so it's a MUST for any fan of the series! *-*

TOTALLY!
It's a super good game and the only 3DS Kingdom Hearts, so it's a MUST for any fan of the series! *-*
okay'

yes this game is very fun to play. This game has lots of adventure and cool controls. There is also lots and lots of action in the game. You would enjoy it, if you got it again. I suggest you get it again you'll be playing it for hours. It's fun.

If you think you'll want to play it again in the future, DEFINELTY buy it :)

Ok alot of yes's but i need one more yes

Rebuy it, you're obviously a gargantuan Kingdom Hearts fan. Look at that username.

I'm curious, why you don't have it anymore? Did you sell/exchange it? If so, what motivated it in the first place?

Rebuy it, you're obviously a gargantuan Kingdom Hearts fan. Look at that username.
ok i'll rebuy it!! :)and obvisuly i'm a big fan of every kh game EXCEPT kh chain of memories that game is :meh:

I'm curious, why you don't have it anymore? Did you sell/exchange it? If so, what motivated it in the first place?
i exchanged ir because something went wrong and here is my reasoms to rebuy it.1.i Thought it was the first nintendo kingdom hearts but now i know it's the 3rd.2.the demo reminded me how fun the game is.and with a little bit more experince with kingdom hearts i might be able to beat the game!

Hi guys should i rebuy this game?i love this game.
OMG ARE YOU KIDDING ME! OF COURSE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back