Should I replace one of Froakie's moves with Lick?

• Thread starter Mykaelochi
  • Start date
M

Mykaelochi

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I wanted to know if I should replace one of Froakie's moves with Lick. His current moves are Pound, Growl, I think Water bubble, and Quick Attack. Thanks!

I would recommend replacing either Growl or Pound. Growl is, for the most part, a useless move, and Quick Attack is better than Pound. Lick is s good replacement, but eventually you'll get better moves and want to replace Lick.

I would recommend replacing either Growl or Pound. Growl is, for the most part, a useless move, and Quick Attack is better than Pound. Lick is s good replacement, but eventually you'll get better moves and want to replace Lick.
Thanks!

It depends... If your froakie has the "protean" ability. When you have the move "lick". Your froakie turns into a ghost type! Thus fighting moves wont work.

Ummm... if you are going to train it up to greninja for competitive play then i
would honestly say there is no point but if you are planning to keep your froakie
at lvl 15 and just wanting to have fun then yeah delete pound. As you probably
already new... Greninja is for the most part used in competitive play (ubers) it is
in ubers for a reason. So really overall i would say just leave it whats the point you
are going to learn better moves in the future you dont need random moves like lick!

Reactions: Mykaelochi
Ummm... if you are going to train it up to greninja for competitive play then i
would honestly say there is no point but if you are planning to keep your froakie
at lvl 15 and just wanting to have fun then yeah delete pound. As you probably
already new... Greninja is for the most part used in competitive play (ubers) it is
in ubers for a reason. So really overall i would say just leave it whats the point you
are going to learn better moves in the future you dont need random moves like lick!
Thanks! In all honestly I do want to kep using my Froakie in the future so thanks again!

Well if you want a Little Cup Froakie check Smogon. Otherwise this post seems pretty unimportant. I'm assuming you are using it for story mode because it's not in the competitive forums section. Anyway it really doesn't matter but if you are that much of a stickler it's best to use a Status raising move for yourself or a move that can lower your opponents stats because some trainers don't like to switch Pokémon at all and you can take advantage of that.

Well if you want a Little Cup Froakie check Smogon. Otherwise this post seems pretty unimportant. I'm assuming you are using it for story mode because it's not in the competitive forums section. Anyway it really doesn't matter but if you are that much of a stickler it's best to use a Status raising move for yourself or a move that can lower your opponents stats because some trainers don't like to switch Pokémon at all and you can take advantage of that.
Thanks for the advice! I might use it in competitive play but I'd like to continue forth so I have a better idea as to what I'm doing.

Back