Should I start a Signature and avatar shop?

• Thread starter AngelsShadow
  • Start date
AngelsShadow

AngelsShadow

Number XIV in the orginization, The Noisy Artist
Towns Folk
Hello Pedians, I was wondering if you guys/girls can help me out and saay weather or not the signatures I make are good enough to start a shop or if I should just stick to making them for myself. Any advice and critism is welcome just dont be a jerk. i would actually love some advice

also what are the right demensions for an Avatar?

these are from newest to oldest.
xudYKHs.png

l5fHCDj.png

JzLrKtM.png

OwU95zO.png

0EU9cUY.png

siTWo2s.png

raMcxqn.png

92QHdiT.png

I'm not a GFX artist myself, but I think you could do better. The renders/backgrounds/effects/text are really low quality. What program do you use? Try having a shot at some beginner tutorials to improve your skills (search using google). The avatar sizes used here are 200x200.

I kinda considered making avatars and signature banners myself, but I'd rather draw them up. I'm just not sure if I should or not. xD

I dunno, they look fine to me, but I'm not sure really. More up to you and I think Miyaka seems more insightful on this than I!

I'm not a GFX artist myself, but I think you could do better. The renders/backgrounds/effects/text are really low quality. What program do you use? Try having a shot at some beginner tutorials to improve your skills (search using google). The avatar sizes used here are 200x200.
I use sketchbook 3.5. As for tutorials are there any you suggest? what would I search to find those?

Back