Should i stay with MH3 or buy the new one?

• Thread starter bluereaper9748
  • Start date
B

bluereaper9748

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
I like mh3 but I want to know if the new one is worth getting.

I would say yes, the new monster hunter is definitely worth getting. The most major feature is that it has online multiplayer, something that 3u on 3ds didn't have. With online multiplayer you will probably play 4u way more than you ever Did with 3u. It also has 2 New weapon classes and the new ability to jump on to a monster. Definite pickup

Reactions: bluereaper9748
Now that sounds awesome! Think I'll try to beat 3 than get my hands on 4.

Yes, definitely get 4! I played that demo and it was amazeballs!!!

Ok from a scale from awesome to fallout awesome how awesome is it?

On a scale of fallout awesome to fallout awesome, it's fallout awesome.

How can anyone go wrong with the scale hug lol.

Yeah I think you should get the new monster hunter game which is MHU4,if you haven't you should try the demo when the game comes out or try to get a code from someone on this website.The graphics of the game are good and there are new hunters and moves like the insect glaive.

Yeah I think you should get the new monster hunter game which is MHU4,if you haven't you should try the demo when the game comes out or try to get a code from someone on this website.The graphics of the game are good and there are new hunters and moves like the insect glaive.
What do you mean by new hunters? Though I will agree with the graphics. And both the Insect Glaive and Charge Blade are nice weapons to use.

What do you mean by new hunters? Though I will agree with the graphics. And both the Insect Glaive and Charge Blade are nice weapons to use.
oh I thought that that the insect glaive was a new weapon and the hunter wielding it was a new hunter,you see I myself am new to MHU series but I'm quite good in the games.

I already own monster hunter 3 ultimate and I am getting the new monster hunter game as soon as I finish the former one. To me the game is really worth, lots of new weapons to craft as well as armor, new monsters, online funtionality, shall I continue? hahah Regards

oh I thought that that the insect glaive was a new weapon and the hunter wielding it was a new hunter,you see I myself am new to MHU series but I'm quite good in the games.
It is a new weapon, but just because you switch weapons doesn't mean you switch hunters (in the full game, anyways).

It is a new weapon, but just because you switch weapons doesn't mean you switch hunters (in the full game, anyways).
So you are saying that this hunter isn't new but had another weapon using it in other Monster Hunter Games or the series.Plus I think the insect glaive hunter is your avatar correct?

So you are saying that this hunter isn't new but had another weapon using it in other Monster Hunter Games or the series.Plus I think the insect glaive hunter is your avatar correct?
The only thing that changes about the hunters themselves in new games is new hairstyles, etc.

The only thing that changes about the hunters themselves in new games is new hairstyles, etc.
That's cool since almost all of the hunters are women or maybe all of them are anyways me and Raptor98 have been posting details of the game so it should make you understand why you should get MHU4 .

Mh4.... A good game

The new one is definitely worth getting as its better and more flexible gameplay-wise compared to MH3U. Also...
ONLINE MULTIPLAYER FINALLY!!!!111!!1! :hilarious:

Back