Should I wait till black Friday to buy more nintendo games?

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date
TheSpiritedWarrior

TheSpiritedWarrior

Never gives up a fight
Towns Folk
Should I? I know a lot of games have came out recently that I want, such as Yoshi's Woolly World and Mario maker. Should I wait till black Friday or use up my gift cards now? I am a terrible inexperienced when it comes to deals and such so would waiting till Black Friday be better?

i don't think u should wait because they probably will be sold even if you camp outside the stores or order them online :/ but that's just what i think

I mean, unless you intend to get to the store right when they open or the store has a really good sale on the games you want, I wouldn't really bother waiting. I'd wait until the Black Friday deals are announced to see what they have and if it's worth the struggle of actually getting that deal.

I would do that, infact I'm getting a New Nintendo 3DS bundle with animal crossing happy home designer black Friday so it would be great to wait at black Friday. Sure it would be a pain but it would be absolutely worth it. ;)

Should I? I know a lot of games have came out recently that I want, such as Yoshi's Woolly World and Mario maker. Should I wait till black Friday or use up my gift cards now? I am a terrible inexperienced when it comes to deals and such so would waiting till Black Friday be better?

There may be better deals on Black Friday, but starting this upcoming Sunday (in the US) all new games are Buy 2 Get 1 Free. So, if you buy Yoshi's Woolly World and Super Mario Maker, you could get another $60 game entirely free. Might be worth looking into.

I think you should wait till Black Friday because you can get games for a whole lot cheaper. True you'll have to fight the crowd but in the end I think it will be worth money whise. If your shrimping your money then Black Friday will totally be worth it.

Well the crowd won't be a problem to be honest their will be organized lines I believe.
I have links for Walmart, Target, and other electronics stores if you want ;p
or you could always google.

Back