Xenoblade X Should I wait to get xenoblade X?

• Thread starter Poefred
  • Start date
Poefred

Poefred

BOSH!!!
Towns Folk
Never played Xenoblade Chronicles and it's pretty hard to find for a good price. Would I be missing out on much if I just waited for the Xenoblade Chronicles X and skipped the first one?

from what i know they are totally different storys that arent connected in anyway so if you skip to x im sure you wont miss much. i havnt played the first either and since i dont want to burn 240$ on a new 3ds and the remake i dont know if i will. i do know that it has a really good story but we havnt heard much about x and its story so i cant tell you its the better of the 2. i think i might skip chronicles to go to x anyway

Yes I would think that they are totally different stories as cody said and it would be ok to skip the Xenoblade Chronicles since they are at ridiculous prices . I also heard that both of them are really good but in really different terms like Story and Gameplay and those type of stuff . So I would recommend that it is OK to get the Xenoblade X game :3

Never played Xenoblade Chronicles and it's pretty hard to find for a good price. Would I be missing out on much if I just waited for the Xenoblade Chronicles X and skipped the first one?

You can skip Xenoblade Chronicles safely, as Xenoblade X and Xenoblade (Wii) have absolutely no relations with each other. The only reference to Xenoblade Chronicles is Rin/Lin's hairpins, which really looks like *spoiler*.

Also, the only common thing between them is the presence of the Nopons, and and the Arts system.

So, as I said, you can skip Xenoblade safely, it won't have any connection of any kind with Xenoblade X.
Plus, maybe with the N3DS remake, the price of the original game will drop... Maybe.

Reactions: codyplays
I am kind of like you, or feel like you, I never played the wii version of the game but I am not losing my mind to get the remasterized version on new 3ds because from what I have seen the wii u version is going to blow your mind, so i would recommend you to wait and enjoy that game. as i told you, i didn't play the previous one so i am not aware of how much you would lose if you just jumped into the wii u one.

Back