Votes: 1 5.6%
  • ¡Sénior Jalapeño!

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Super Smash Jordan

Super Smash Jordan

Anime Lover, Smash Player, Gamer of Heart
Towns Folk
If anyone remembers R.O.B. (or Robotic Operating Buddy) who thinks he should be revived? Vote now!
500px-NES-ROB.jpg

Isn't he already a playable character in the game? (all that you have to do is unlock him)

Edited: When you linked me to this, I thought it was in the Smash Bros. forum >.<

Last edited:
Isn't he already a playable character in the game? (all that you have to do is unlock him)
I already unlocked him, I'm just giving him support! Return of R.O.B.'s games!

#ReviveR.O.B

#revive R.O.B

Wall-E should've been an alternate costume for R.O.B.

Reactions: 423
I thought ROB was a toy created by nintendo, as well as the ultra hand.
Either ROB should use the ultra hand in smash bros, or

ULTRA HAND CONFIRMED AS A PLAYABLE CHARACTER

I haven't really done anything with R.O.B. as a character like ever and really no almost nothing of him, I don't mind him in SSB and he wasn't that bad of an addition to the MKDS roster, so, what the heck, #revive R.O.B. :p

Yes bring back ROB, he was my best friend! :D

Edited: When you linked me to this, I thought it was in the Smash Bros. forum >.<
Lol Marc. #phail

I could see R.O.B. returning with a new style if not fanmade in the future. They should just make better games involving him(and Smash helps but I mean games where he can be the 2P without needing any help besides the first player pressing a certain button to activate him). Then again he doesn't seem practical and I wouldn't care if he did come back. He could be my future assistant for all I know.

Revive rob

I honestly don't care if R.O.B comes back. He is really cool but I have never been much of a R.O.B fan. I guess it would be okay if he came back. Well that is all that I have to say about R.O.B.

Back