Should Salmon Run have more bosses added?

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Salmon Run has been around for quite a while now, and to be honest, so have their bosses. Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing quite like the joy of splatting a Steelhead, or taking out a Flyfish, but after a while, it’s just the same old, same old. You learn to expect what bosses will show up. So, do you guys think Nintendo should add some new bosses? I’d love to hear some of your guy’s ideas! :giggle:

Salmon Run has been around for quite a while now, and to be honest, so have their bosses. Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing quite like the joy of splatting a Steelhead, or taking out a Flyfish, but after a while, it’s just the same old, same old. You learn to expect what bosses will show up. So, do you guys think Nintendo should add some new bosses? I’d love to hear some of your guy’s ideas! :giggle:
NOOOOOOO! Steal heads are annoying enough to take out with a shooter same with some other bosses, adding more will just make people have to remember more bosses and probably an even harder time in solo.

If they added a few new ones that would be cool.maybe they will add some based on the new specials they are adding in October.
Giant hammer salmonoid here i come!

Reactions: AricAttack
The bosses are already challenging enough as is. Let's not add to them, because that might make things harder for us. At times, I run into some tough waves (with a ton of bosses) and the entire team ends up getting wiped. xD

I doubt any bosses will be developed/designed for a very long time. I think it's better to keep what we have at the moment. Although some change would be nice, Don't try to fix something that isn't broken. :p

Reactions: AricAttack
Actually, I would be ok with adding more bosses. Because more bosses means seeing less annoying bosses like flyfish and stingers. Preferably, the bosses are made easier though. Or I would like an ultimate boss sort of thing. It would be it's own wave, and it only appears if you've collected 100+ eggs or something. it would be significantly stronger but it's only that boss and you work as a team to slowly chip away at it's health. Maybe 3 different ultimate bosses?

Yes, I feel that they should add more bosses to this game mode. Just to keep it fresh. Although i feel it's kinda too late to say that know when the third game is about to come to surface next year rip...

Back