Mario Kart Should Shine Sprite Battles Come Back?

• Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date
Artisan

Artisan

Hard At Work
Forum Moderator
In MK: DD its a four player game in battle mode where you attack the person with the Sprite in order to steal it from them. At the end of the time limit the winner would be the one with the sprite. I'm not sure how it would work since it was a four player game and recent titles have battles made for many participants but would you like to see this feature come back in future titles?

It's not my favorite, but I enjoyed it. I say include it - the more the merrier! Plus any game that has nods to Super Mario Sunshine is that much cooler. :cool:

It's not my favorite, but I enjoyed it. I say include it - the more the merrier! Plus any game that has nods to Super Mario Sunshine is that much cooler. :cool:
:thumbsup:

Reactions: TAG
personally , i really like the idea of there being more as i like to try out different things but this i found kinda boring after a while :p

personally , i really like the idea of there being more as i like to try out different things but this i found kinda boring after a while :p
Believe me I liked it. Especially against a human opponent (not sure if you can face just CPUs or not) but now with online capabilities (sure the GCN had LAN mode but I didn't use that) I think it would be a neat challenge.

Believe me I liked it. Especially against a human opponent (not sure if you can face just CPUs or not) but now with online capabilities (sure the GCN had LAN mode but I didn't use that) I think it would be a neat challenge.
yeah obviously it would be funner with a human:p or a smergle :p the computer is too easy and I'm always holding the shrine and they can even catch up !

I would LOVE Shine Sprite Battles to come back. That was one of my favorite things on MKDD, I would really enjoy it if they altered it like they altered Balloon Battle, where you play on actual race tracks instead of preset battle ones. That'd be great,

I loved this game mode! It was so much fun! It'd be awesome if it came back, It should! =3

Mmm... There is a video to watch this mode?

Back