Should the Nintendo Switch have a camera?

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date

Should the Nintendo Switch have a camera?

• Yes

• No

• I don't know

• I don't care

• Boo Yah!!!!!!!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
I have a poll set up for this, so please vote if you can! I think it should have a camera, because I had so much fun with my 3DS camera! Comment if you think it shouldn't or should! Also comment if you have any ideas of what else the Switch should have! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if it should have a camera or not. If it did have a camera I would like it to be way better quality than the 3DS camera because that thing was awful. I had fun with it sometimes though. If it's the same as the 3DS camera I'm going to say no.

No.

It will just increase the price for a feature next to no one will really use.

Also, according to Emily Rogers, it won't have a camera anyway.

Yes And Also No at the same time. What I mean is maybe it should have a camera on the portable part of the switch (the part that acts like a portable Wii U Game-pad) but even so everyone has phones these days so it is not really needed, I don't personally care if they have it or not, so yeah, that's my thoughts on the matter :)

No one will care unless we get some augmented reality game (Pokémon Go?). As long as it isn't as abysmal as the 3DS's camera, I'll be perfectly fine with it being there.

Back