Hyrule Warriors Should their be more weapons in Hyrule Warriors

• Thread starter patbacknitro
  • Start date
patbacknitro

patbacknitro

A C Class Youtuber
Towns Folk
Should their be more weapon choices in hyrule warriors. the answer is yes their should. Link himself has more then 7 weapon choices. but everyone else only has either 1,2, or 3. Ganondorf, the main villain in zelda only has 1 weapon choice, the duel blades. why couldn't they give him more, like 1 giant blade, or let his use his fists. What about Darwinian, he only has the mega ton hammer to fight with. They should have also gave him like a giant axe, or even the goron bracelets to fight with. Let me know what weapons you would have liked to see make an apperance in hyrule warriors.

I'm with you, some characters could do with more weapons.
Personally, I'd love to see Ganondorf with Warlock blade. Maybe with faster combo attacks, since Dual Blades are bit slow but powerful. And since Link has Epona, Ganondorf could have his steed. That could be cool...

I want: Zelda With twin katanas, Ganondorf With his horse, Ganondorf With the sword he has in twilight princess, Darunia With Axe, Ruto With Sharp razor blades, Zant With the sword of twilight, Ghirahim With his final form sword, Aghita riding a giant stag beetle, Sheik With knives and Volga riding Volvagia. May be updated.

yeah those would be sweet. but volga might be to carried away. hed be invincable on volgia. but tbh i think volga is a rencarnation of volgia. anyways yes ganondorf with his steed would be awsome. and what about darunia with the goron bracelets. like he could be like link with the gauntlets, just without the ball and chain. and why can princess ruto fight with those arm blades that you get in majoras mask. thatd be sick. and impa with the ocorina of time. i mean shiek has the harp, zelda has the baton. why cant impa get an instrament. since she always plays zelda the laloby. on that note darunia should get the drums from majoras mask, and the guitar for princess ruto. i mean the possibilitys are endless. i dont see why thiers hardly any choices.

I was a little shocked that apart form Link, Impa, Zelda, and Lana, everybody only has ONE type of weapon, which was VERY disappointing to me, because, like you, I DO believe they could have thought of something more than just a hammer for Darunia, for all I care they could have let him spin around in goron fashion, but just give us OPTIONS. And Ganondorf? He is one of the MAIN three!!! Why did he only get 1 friggin weapon??? Really Nintendo? He is also known for using magic more then swords anyways... He could probably use the staff phantom ganon had. On a separate note, I was a little dissapointed to not see Nabooru show up at all... She was an enjoyable character, and everybody just sorta forgot about her, and they could have EASILY brought her into the game.

well ya i agree, i mean they added agitha so pretty much its a free for all in thier. and if they add tingle i might flip. i mean i like tingle, he was the joke zelda charecter, and is very famous. but he is not a fighter at all.

More weapons are already on the way with the DLC packs. For example, I believe Zelda gets the Dominion Rod when you purchase the Twilight pack. Also, Link gets Epona when you purchase the Master Quest pack. Nintendo's DLC game is strong for this one, so we're definitely going to be seeing more weapons

well not anymore. the majoras mask dlc dosent come with any new weapons. but it will have 2 new charecters, and 3 new costumes. and the boss pack will just have 2 new game modes. so no new weapons. atleast for a while.

Back