• Thread starter Magik
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Magik

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
So Gannondorf hasn't been playable in any games besides Hyrule Warriors and Super Smash, but should he get his own game?

I think so, he has a well developed past and is a powerful figure

Also this could unlock a whole new world in the Zelda franchise, new villains and stuff

Of course I don't ever think Gannondorf will ever be considered a hero but it could be cool.

Plus think of all the smash possibilities!

What do you think?

You summed up why he wont in your own post. he can't be a hero. by the pure sotry of his exsistance, a herodorf cant happen. he is an embodiment of evil,and always will be, forceing him into a villain role. but if i game cmeout where you ould play as hem, i would buy it and play it

Reactions: izzyz
You summed up why he wont in your own post. he can't be a hero. by the pure sotry of his exsistance, a herodorf cant happen. he is an embodiment of evil,and always will be, forceing him into a villain role. but if i game cmeout where you ould play as hem, i would buy it and play it
He is the demon king so there could be a story about demons

Well let me tell you right now, after you beat Hyrule Warriors, you get to play from Ganondorf's point of view and steal the Triforce. Then you switch to the Hero's point of view and defeat him

Well let me tell you right now, after you beat Hyrule Warriors, you get to play from Ganondorf's point of view and steal the Triforce. Then you switch to the Hero's point of view and defeat him
Spoilers......

i put a spoiler ._.

I think it would be pretty interesting to see the game from Ganondorf's point of view. Maybe we can find out other unknown reasons why he wants the Triforce so badly! Think of the possibilities!! :eek::eek:

I think not, not because it always has been Link who is the hero but the whole story is 'a legend' and I think it just would ruin the franchise

I think it would be a flop. Being the evil guy in the game has no fun value or benefit. He already owns the Triforce of Power which makes him pretty much invincible to anyone who doesn't have the master sword, light arrows, or silver arrows I believe. That would make for a really uninteresting game. His background is really developed already without us needing to play as him. Why does he want the triforce? Simple he desires power, and to conquer the world. He is one of the greatest villains. I would like to see him remain that way. If I were to imagine a game where I played as him, wouldn't the end boss be Link? A losing battle..

Reactions: Policroll
That would definitely be interesting, playing from Ganondorf's view...
If that ever happens, I will be right the throwing fist-fulls of cash at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back