AC:NH Should they have put a leaf on it?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
There's a statue in Animal Crossing New Horizons that made a decent amount of the community go wild. Apparently, Nintendo did not censor the art piece's wiggy diggy and it's clearly seen in the game, even among children.

The community has sort of been split on it, one side being OK with it while another complained a bit.

Do you think Nintendo should have "put a leaf on it", if you know what I mean? :sneaky:

Reactions: AricAttack
Literally no. It's classical art. NO ONE has issues with kids being in museums and stuff, why the hell are people having an issue with this. It's not like someone decided "lets make a new character who is fully naked and it's our own design", it's a real life art piece and that is what those statues and art in the game represent.

So no.

and honestly anyone that thinks it should be censored really needs to have a long think about how they view life.

Reactions: AricAttack
There's a statue in Animal Crossing New Horizons that made a decent amount of the community go wild. Apparently, Nintendo did not censor the art piece's wiggy diggy and it's clearly seen in the game, even among children.

The community has sort of been split on it, one side being OK with it while another complained a bit.

Do you think Nintendo should have "put a leaf on it", if you know what I mean? :sneaky:
No. The people who think that’s inappropriate are pretty dumb. What nintendo SHOULD do is release MORE naked statues in a future update just to piss em off.

No. The people who think that’s inappropriate are pretty dumb. What nintendo SHOULD do is release MORE naked statues in a future update just to piss em off.

realease the "natural beauty" update where it's specifically just filled with new statues and paintings of naked people, but it's still all true to IRL pieces. Now that I would honest to god pay for just because of this outrage

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Deepak
I got Pokken Tournament so yeah I wouldn't mind this at all either. Same goes for custom Smash stages. I'm not going to return either of them anyways. It's about the game content that the player is doing, not the nitty gritty stuff you can basically see on a wiki page.
Blaziken's design will never change. :pepe:

I got Pokken Tournament so yeah I wouldn't mind this at all either. Same goes for custom Smash stages. I'm not going to return either of them anyways. It's about the game content that the player is doing, not the nitty gritty stuff you can basically see on a wiki page.
Blaziken's design will never change. :pepe:

what xD

Back