Should They Make A New Zelda Game Based On The N64 Classics?

• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
If they make a new Zelda game based on the Nintendo 64 classics, They could capture a lot of new people with something that easily gives off a ton of nostalgia. And, Ocarina of Time was a hit and Majora's Mask also was a hit (granted, it was liked more in the future like wind waker) But I really think it'd be really interesting to see if Nintendo can pull it off again.

Well they did make Twilight Princess years after Ocarina of Time, and that game basically amounts to being a love letter to OOT. Sure, it's not new anymore, but it is newer than OOT. That being said I'd love to see something more done with Majora's Mask, but the 3DS remake is also nice.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild is kind of based in the graphics because Hyrule and the temple of time get mentioned a lot + all the costumes and clothes return in the new game just that Link now has a Manbun and he has light blue clothes and probably by 2019 or 2020 there should be a new game coming out since the Wii had 3 games come out for it and hopefully each time they make a new game I hope that there are better clothing with new weapons.

This would be pretty cool especially if they use the same or similar engine that they used for OOT and MM. But if they actually did something like that, hopefully it would be like a sequel to MM. That would be amazing to see and many fans would be exited, And of course we would get to see Happy Mask Salesman again. But yea I hope that something based on the Nintendo 64 Style will happen.

Back