Shovel Knight (3DS) patch in the works

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date

Lime Pawpaw
Towns Folk
images

Although I didn't notice any problem with Shovel Knight while playing the game, it seems that it did have an issue. :eek: The Wii U patch is out, but the 3DS one and ones for all other platforms have yet to come.

You can read about it here. :panda:

The review score won't be changed, by the way, since I didn't experience the bug.

images

Although I didn't notice any problem with Shovel Knight while playing the game, it seems that it did have an issue. :eek: The Wii U patch is out, but the 3DS one and ones for all other platforms have yet to come.

You can read about it here. :panda:

The review score won't be changed, by the way, since I didn't experience the bug.

Wrong lecture... The Wii U patch is finished, not out.
The only out is for PC, the Wii U one needs to wait the lotcheck.

Wrong lecture... The Wii U patch is finished, not out.
The only out is for PC, the Wii U one needs to wait the lotcheck.
This thread is one month old. Please check the date before going 'wrong lecture.' Also, this thread was sourced from your post about it, so excuse me for assuming it was out when their Twitter post said it would be released that day.

This thread is one month old. Please check the date before going 'wrong lecture.' Also, this thread was sourced from your post about it, so excuse me for assuming it was out when their Twitter post said it would be released that day.

I knew it was one month old, I just replied late >.>
Still, well, I suppose it's understandable (Did I write that word well? >.<) due well, not everyone knows the lotcheck and that stuff... Sorry about that.

Btw, did you suffered from the game's bugs?

Btw, did you suffered from the game's bugs?

No, actually I didn't.

No, actually I didn't.

That is one month old...
I asked because I suppose you're still playing it.

I didn't. I haven't played it for a while

Back