Shovel Knight

• Thread starter Hero of Chickens
  • Start date
H

Hero of Chickens

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Shovel Knight is a 2d platformer made by Yacht Club Games and is heavily inspired by games like mega man and duck tales. Post stuff here about it, YO!

Shovel Knight is a very creative game in the way that it takes a strange consept and puts it in the most super amazing mash up ever and recently got an add on that increased the games length by 2x. Here is were I will spend alot of time telling about stuff like secrets and stratigys about this sexy game.

Last edited by a moderator:
The game play is literally is like it belongs in classic gameing though I've only seen two others like castle in the darkness and adventures of pip but shovel knight is more unique in it looking like a classic game the story is good the music I love the campfire theme the platforming is also good the boss and the optional boss are unique and have there own style I be amazed a would want the game to continue scene of the amibo and dlc or have a sequel or even have shovel knight him self as a dlc smash bros character it's time for justice shovel justice

if you put x&butt as your name certain words will be replaced with butt

I've never played Shovel Knight. Seems like a good games though.

Shovel Knight is awesome!!!
It's one of my favorite Nindie games ever. The games design and the gameplay are amazing. It kinda reminds me of Ducktales.

The game has epic bosses and mini bosses and the soundtrack is off the charts!!!

With the addition of Plague Knight as a playable character and the Shovel Knight amiibo the game has so much to offer. (Especially since it's just a Nindie game).

Back