Shows that you got your parents into or vice versa

• Thread starter Jeff The Killer
  • Start date
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

Go. To. Sleep!
Towns Folk
I'm just curious as to see if this happens with anyone else. My parents..okay more like my mom is way into anime. It started with InuYasha, and then Naruto, followed by Last Airbender. I happen to watch them and she'd come in to see if they were appropriate...eventually she got into them a lot.

The other shows I got her to like we're Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Young Justice, Generator Rex, and Teen Titans.

She was into Pokémon but she started hating Ash and would get mad that Pikachu wasn't evolving:unsure: you know how scary it was to see your mom angry at a cute Pokémon:cry:!

And just recently I got her watching Death Note:love: I'm so happy.

The shows she got me into were Sherlock (BBC), Doctor Who, Supernatural (SuperWhoLocked :eek:), Twilight Zone, Paranormal Witness (great show...not so great to watch late at night :bag:), Ghost Hunters, and Once Upon A Time.

What about you guys?

Reactions: Ritardando
I got my entire family into The Walking Dead. Literally everyone except for my grandma.

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
The Walking Dead is great to get into :D...:sorry:sadly I know how it is to have someone not interested in a show that you've recommended. My dad, I tried getting him into Hetalia since he likes learning about countries and he laughed when he saw the first episode, I thought it won him over.

But nope that short five minute episode was it.

Reactions: Ritardando
Back