Gen 2 Simpokemon

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
This is just a real quick funny post... But, how many simple faced Pokemon are there? For me personally, it seems to start in Gen 2, with the introduction Of:

Wooper
194.png
and it's evolved form: Quagmire with the EXACT same face!

and...

Hoppip
187.png
and it's evolutions!

How many more are there? Who else looks like a child drew their face!? :D Which Pokemon makes you laugh from the simplicity?

(I'm not making fun of anyone's Pokemon, in case anybody has their favorites made fun of. I'm just saying the two dot eyes and mouth seems hilarious as compared the other animal, mythological beasts/references in other Pokemon!)

If you have one that makes you laugh or seems too simple, PLEASE comment!

I'm not sure if this counts, but Ditto is pretty childishly drawn.
Wooper
194.png
and it's evolved form: Quagmire image.jpeg with the EXACT same face!

Bounsweet, Whabafett, Porygon, magnemite, and Tyranitaur have some simple faces.

pokemon-snorlax_00414346.png

Reactions: Kakea, Ace and Dark Link
I'm not sure if this counts, but Ditto is pretty childishly drawn.

You're right! I was too excited playing Pokemon Gold, that I forgot to think about Ditto... Ah, I forgot another Gen 2 Pokemon...

Wobbuffet!
Wobbuffet.png
(Geez that's MUCH bigger than I thought it'll be...)

And I didn't realize that my auto correct thinks that Wooper evolves into Quagmire!!!

Reactions: Dark Link

Yeah, it does look childish!
442Spiritomb.png
Like Spirtomb! It kinda looks like someone tried to rush it's design before the teacher gave them a "F"!

Wynaut for that matter has a rather plain face:
250px-360Wynaut.png

Diglett too:
50-diglett.jpg

Weedle:
013.png

Gulpin:
250px-316Gulpin.png

and Azurill:
250px-298Azurill.png

Reactions: Kakea
You're right :D ... and in spite of it's evolved form being originally a 2nd Genpokemon: I shoulda posted Wynaut by Wobbuffet earlier... Maybe I should've changed the title to include ALL pokemon? :D )
Never mind, I already went too far with Spirtomb so... I'm going further:
250px-285Shroomish.png
Shroomish is WAY to simple looking...

Foongus, created years later...
th
looks WAY too simple like Shroomish: years later, Nintendo STILL doesn't want Pokemon to seem real to the gamers, (Pokemon Go! Doesn't count!)...

Back