PC Simulator racing

• Thread starter Taz705
  • Start date
Taz705

Taz705

TRADE WITH ME ON POKEMON
Towns Folk
I found myself getting very interested in cars and anything mechanical from a young age, just like many boys do. I always said I wanted to be a race car driver but the actual chance of that happening is rather low.

I played many racing games on a controller for a long time while it was fun it wasn't "realistic" enough for me. so I did the next logical thing and bought a cheap $50 racing wheel. I used that for a while until I wanted more, so I saved $300 to buy a Logitech g29 and shifter for my pc. Now i have hundreds of hours on racing sims, namely assetto Corsa and Nascar heat 4.

I'm now saving for a windows mixed reality headset to get into VR racing which is something I've wanted to do for a long time.

I Wanna hear about your sim racing setups and what you play as well as why you started sim racing.

Reactions: AricAttack
The closest thing to racing sim for me was mariokart wii and the wheel controller. :D

Reactions: Taz705
The closest thing to racing sim for me was mariokart wii and the wheel controller. :D
Mariokart Wii was my very first racing game when i was like 5 or so, running into walls. now i find myself getting pretty good times in sims, mariokart helps you hone the racing skills.

I found myself getting very interested in cars and anything mechanical from a young age, just like many boys do. I always said I wanted to be a race car driver but the actual chance of that happening is rather low.

I played many racing games on a controller for a long time while it was fun it wasn't "realistic" enough for me. so I did the next logical thing and bought a cheap $50 racing wheel. I used that for a while until I wanted more, so I saved $300 to buy a Logitech g29 and shifter for my pc. Now i have hundreds of hours on racing sims, namely assetto Corsa and Nascar heat 4.

I'm now saving for a windows mixed reality headset to get into VR racing which is something I've wanted to do for a long time.

I Wanna hear about your sim racing setups and what you play as well as why you started sim racing.
I already have a windows mr headset! and I can say, It's decently comfortable, but te headset can keep adjusting itself because it can move up and down, but pretty good otherwise!

I already have a windows mr headset! and I can say, It's decently comfortable, but te headset can keep adjusting itself because it can move up and down, but pretty good otherwise!
That's good to know, I'm looking for them cause they are on the cheaper side. I only want it for racing as i dont have enough space for other VR games in my room/house, thanks for the help

Reactions: AricAttack
Back