PC SKULLGIRLS

• Thread starter BathSoap
  • Start date
BathSoap

BathSoap

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Does anyone here play SkullGirls? It is my favorite 2D fighter (besides Smash) and I play it all the time. My Steam name is SgtBathSoap if anyone wants to play with me.
My mains are:
Peacock
Squigly
Ms Fortune
Filia

Reactions: T-Player Guy
‘Skullgirls’ is freaken’ awesome! I have this game to thank for introducing me to the insane world of traditional 2D fighting games (outside of Super Smash Bros. and Pokkén Tournament). Love the fact that all of the sprites are handrawn frame-by-frame and the incredible animations with it, the cast of awesome characters, the flipping music which drives my ears crazy from how good it is, etc.

I do prefer to play it on PC with a controller instead of trying it on the phone (if ye ask me, it’s just not as fun and satisfying :panda: ). Oh, and I do plan on buying the Switch version after it comes out to play it while I’m waiting on the train or just for the fun of it. XD

I am a big fighting game fan and I downloaded Skullgirls just because I love the genre. The graphics and anime style is not to my liking, but this game has one of the best fighting game tutorials after Killer Instinct. Just completing the tutorials to both these games will bring any newbie into the fighting game scene without much hassle.

Skullgirls has great mechanics, simple execution, and a very friendly playstyle so even newbies can easily get into the game. Totally a must play.

Back