• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Just want to let you all know that Sky has decided to step down from staff. It was her decision and it's most likely because of me. She's removed her avatar and cleared everything from her profile, so I've deactivated her account.

PS. I'll need more help so I'll likely be looking for a new staff member soon.

Reactions: phofufury, Gram, Agentperson and 1 other person
Just want to let you all know that Sky has decided to step down from staff. It was her decision and it's most likely because of me. She's removed her avatar and cleared everything from her profile, so I've deactivated her account.

PS. I'll need more help so I'll likely be looking for a new staff member soon.
Damn, she was a great staff member, I hope she’s safe! :(

I salute anyone who has contributed as much to this Forum as she had. I never heard of most of the games she's mentioned in liking but it shows how much of the world is out there to try and make it a better place for everyone. Gaming is just the outlet we all have a similar interest in. I hope she's successful in whatever she does.

Reactions: Agentperson, Duffy and AricAttack
She will be missed. She put a vast amount of work into here and that has been much appreciated!

Reactions: Agentperson and AricAttack
Wow. This was pretty unexpected. Well she’ll be missed.

Reactions: Duffy, Agentperson and AricAttack
I'll miss her :( It was fun to talk with her in chat mostly about games (she was one of the more active people there). Stay safe.

Reactions: Agentperson and Duffy
I hope she’s doing well. She’ll definitely be missed, I wish her luck on any of her future projects.

Reactions: Duffy, AricAttack, Agentperson and 1 other person
Regardless of what happened, she will be heavily missed either way.

Reactions: Duffy, AricAttack and Mizunil
We'll miss you Sky! I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors..

I hope you stumble upon this thread one day and see how much we'll miss you here on Nintenpedia :cry:

Man, i hope she'll be ok. She was fun, and very helpful. Even tho im pretty new to this site, and havn't known her for as long as ya'll have, and maybe gotten into a few arguments, i'll still miss her. She helped me with a few tasks, and opened up new windows into what i thought about game devs.

If u ever read this Sky, sorry for any times I may have offended you. I truly didn't mean to be rude in that argument about the game devs. Thanks for helping me with various stuff, and thanks for helping with this forum! Hope you do fine, God Bless!

Reactions: Duffy, Agentperson and Mizunil
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back